25

~•Third Person POV•~

     Jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, practically screeching in his ear. He groaned at the sound, slowly lifting himself up off his small, cozy bed, getting ready for yet another week of school. This weekend had been rather calming for the boy, he was glad for that. He wasn't as drained as he would normally be.

     After getting dressed and gathering his things, Jimin exited his room to find his father sitting on the couch in the living room, silently sipping coffee. "Morning," Jimin mumbled, getting his fathers attention. He didn't get much back. Only a nod and a simple, "There's either cereal or eggos for breakfast, I'm off to work soon."

     Jimin didn't think much of it, he just continued his morning routine without saying a word. It wasn't until when his father was almost out the door when the silence throughout the apartment was broken. "Good luck at school today," he started plainly. "Don't get into trouble and stay away from that dangerous boy you call a friend."

     Jimin's expression quickly changed from a blank one to absolute disgust. "Dangerous? Have you gone crazy?" He responded, sounding a little more rude than he intended. He was tired of hearing his father trash talk the only friend he had.

"Jimin, I really don't want to hear today."

"You're acting so weird! You don't even know him."

"What I say goes. Goodbye."

     With that, he was quickly out the door, leaving a frustrated Jimin by himself. He carried that attitude all the way to school, which no one really noticed except Taehyung and Jungkook. The ones that knew him way too well. "Oh Taehyung look at him. We have to do something."

"He literally shut the door on us and made us wait out there. I love the guy, but I'm tired of this. He needs to grow up."

"I'm sure you would throw a fit too if you were in his position."

"Oh shut it."

     After they decided exactly what they were going to do, they waited until their gym period had finally arrived. Meanwhile, Jimin was already done with the day even though it was nowhere near being over. For a moment he even considered skipping again, but he knows with his luck, he'll get caught.

     He was dreading the arrival of his gym period. He didn't want to exercise, deal with annoying P.E. teachers, and didn't want to face Yoongi. But what he also wasn't prepared for was when everyone finished changing in the locker room and left to go to their sports, he was trapped, practically being held hostage by the two taller boys that he despised so much.

     Taehyung and Jungkook held onto him like he was a restless animal. "What the fuck guys, let me go!" Jimin cried out but was ignored by the two. "Hey watch your language!" Jungkook said, displeased because Jimin used to rarely swear. "What the- oh my gosh just stop!"

"Oh stop whining," Taehyung said. "How about you hear us out for once?"

     Jimin stopped struggling for a minute, making the boys think he was willing to listen. But all of a sudden Jimin dug his teeth into Jungkooks hand while kicking Taehyung off of him, both now unable to grab a hold of him. Jimin bolted towards the door that led him to the gym. But once he opened it, he found another person had also been trying to open it from the other side. Of course, that person just had to be Yoongi.

"Uh what are you doing?" Yoongi asked, noticing how rushed Jimin looked. "Nothing nothing, now bye," Jimin quickly replied, trying to push past Yoongi but was suddenly pulled back in by the boys he forgot were still in the locker room. "Oh Park Jimin, you're so dead," Taehyung growled. Yoongi watched in awe as Jimin was practically being dragged by them. "What the hell is going on here?"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked up at him, hesitant to explain. "Uhh. Are you guys having like.. A threesome or something?" Yoongi asked before they could get a chance to speak.

     All three of the boys had the same reaction. "Ew! What? Ahh you're so gross!" They said while Yoongi just laughed. "Well, it wouldn't be the first time you two got busy," Yoongi spoke again, this time pointing at Taehyung and Jungkook.

     They both looked at each other, eyes widened while Jimin just stood there confused. "Wait what?" He said looking back at Taehyung and Jungkook, both guilty. "Uhh Jimin, hold on now," Jungkook started but was interrupted by Jimin once again.

"Wait no that can't be true. They aren't even gay!"

"Are you sure about that?" Yoongi asked, an evil smirk on his face.

"Yoongi don't you dare!" Taehyung threatened, knowing exactly what Yoongi was about to do.

"Jimin, I think it's time to know the truth about your little buddies," Yoongi kept going. "These guys have been fucking on the low and that's why you didn't have a ride home that night at the party! They were having the bum sex!"

     Just like that, everything went downhill. At first there was a long silence. Jimin was taking everything in while Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook waited with anticipation for his reply. It wasn't until a minute later that Jimin had completely lost him mind.

     "YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HOOKING UP AND YOU HID IT FROM ME THIS WHOLE TIME? wErE wE nOt EvEn FrIeNdS?" Jimin yelled. Taehyung and Jungkook were afraid to reply, but knew it had to be done. Jungkook tried to explain, but just couldn't find the right words. "Jimin, we just- we didn't know how to say- ya know.."

"We didn't know how to tell you that we are dating is basically what he's trying to say," Taehyung finished for him.

     But Jimin still wasn't having it. "Oh! I see! So now you're dating? WAS I LIKE NOT TRUSTWORTHY ENOUGH TO KNOW OR SOMETHING?" He complained. Yoongi was just sitting back, watching the whole thing like it was a movie.

"Jimin that wasn't it at all!" Jungkook started. "It was just brand new to us cause we weren't... gay and all."

"Ha! YOU THOUGHT!" Yoongi laughed but was only glared at. "Sorry, continue."

"Jimin, we're really sorry."

It took the entire gym period to convince Jimin to forgive them. Everything was almost back to normal. That was until Yoongi brought up the fact that Jimin was being distant with him. "So do you hate me now or something?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"You stopped talking to me. You didn't even give me a reason why."

"Yoongi whatever you're thinking, it's not you I promise."

"Then what is it then? You're confusing the fuck out of me."

"Calm down! It's just-"

"What?"

"I can't talk to you anymore! Okay?" With that, Jimin took off to avoid any further conversation. He left Yoongi standing there, not knowing what to do.

What does he mean?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

How do you guys like Singularity? I fucking love it. Tae sounds so nice and looks SOO GOOD. Dance skills were on point!!
Ahhh I love my bias so much.