10

~•Third person POV•~

"Hello? Earth to Yoongi!"

Yoongi and his friends were sat at a table in the school cafeteria eating their lunch. They were all infested in conversation. Well, all except Yoongi. Yoongi had zoned out for what seemed like the thirtieth time today and Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon had enough of it.

"Yoongi snap out of it and eat with us!" Hoseok said, slapping his hands together to regain Yoongi's attention. It worked.

"Yea please? Your food is getting cold," Jin cut in.

Yoongi sighed, "Sorry guys I didn't mean to." Yoongi picked up his cup of noodles and quickly began to eat. He felt bad that he wasn't communicating much with them. But then again, he had a lot of things going on that he didn't want them to know about. "So guys, this weekend there's gonna be a party at Yeri's house," started Hoseok. "We have to go."

Yoongi shook his head, "You guys are going to another party? Isn't this like the tenth one this month?"

"Probably.. But not just us, you're going too!"

Namjoon and Jin nodded in agreement but Yoongi just sat there expressionless. He didn't want to go, but with these guys he didn't really have a choice. "Do I really have to?"

"For fucks sake Yoongi! You haven't done anything with us lately so you're definitely going," Said Namjoon rolling his eyes.

"Hey come on guys, he doesn't have to go if doesn't want to. He's probably still recovering from when his fath-" started Jin but was suddenly interrupted by Yoongi. "Fine I'll go, if it doesn't go right I'm gonna be pissed at all of you!" Yoongi didn't want Jin to continue that sentence. For if he did, he wouldn't have been able to handle it well. "Come on dude, there's gonna be some hot ass bitches there," teased Namjoon making them all laugh except for Jin who rolled his eyes.

"It's gonna start at 9 so please be there. If not, I will personally show up to your house and fight you," teased Hoseok. At first, Yoongi despised the fact that his friends were making him go. But then, all of a sudden, an idea had popped into his head that changed the way he looked at things. "Guys, if I go, can I bring someone?" Yoongi asked, smiling at his thought. The three other boys looked at each other, giving excited looks in agreement.

"Sure! Why?"

Yoongi grinned.

"Cause this will be perfect."