21

~•Third Person POV•~

Yoongi woke up to an empty bed and a note on his bedside table saying, "My father picked me up, can't wait to see you later." Yoongi grinned at the note, trying to imagine Jimin looking for a paper to write the message on. Then, he opened his window, breathing the early morning air as he remembered everything that took place last night. He couldn't believe it.

     For the first time, Yoongi wasn't dreading the fact that he had to go see Dr. Rhee. He knew if he hadn't went to see her in the first place, he would've never met Jimin. Right now, he wanted to tell her everything. He was so happy, he just wanted to thank her for being alive. Yoongi dressed himself quickly, gathered his things, and headed out of his room.

"Mom! I'm ready!"

Her eyes widened at his enthusiasm, especially since he hated these days. "I- Um, o-okay uh... Let's go!"

Who is this boy and what has he done to my son?

~•~

     Yoongi strolled into the room where Dr. Rhee was peacefully sitting in her chair as she always was. She gave him a soft smile expecting to get a glare back, but didn't. Instead, Yoongi gave a nice gummy smile in return, making her feel nothing but confusion.

"Good morning, Yoongi."

"Good morning Dr. Rhee! How are you?"

"Well.. I'm- I am alright, thank you."

"Aw nice."

Dr. Rhee did not know what had suddenly changed over the week. Whatever it was, it needed to stay with Yoongi. Yoongi was so smiley and bubbly, Dr. Rhee was almost convinced that the person who just walked through the office door was not Yoongi. This was a complete stranger.

"I'm very pleased to see that you have a much better attitude than you did last week," Dr. Rhee said and Yoongi nodded. "I just think it's a wonderful day today, ya know?" He said, Dr. Rhee was past confused at this point.

"Explain."

"Well," Yoongi started. "I've actually been hanging out with this person recently and I think we're really great together."

"Oh wow. When did you meet him?"

"A couple weeks ago, actually. But we act like we've known each other since birth."

"That's sounds wonderful-"

Before Dr. Rhee could finish, there was something Yoongi noticed that made him forget about everything she was saying. "Um wait. How'd you know it was a boy?" All of a sudden Dr. Rhee's eyes widened when she heard the question, unaware of what she let slip out of her mouth. "Wait what?"

"You asked, 'when did you meet him?' Key word.. HIM?"

"Oh. I just assumed since-"

"What do you know?" Yoongi interrupted, desperately wanting answers now. Did Jimin talk about him? Was she stalking him? Did his mother tell her anything? These were all question that crept into Yoongi's mind as he looked at her guilty expression. "Well, I do know you got suspended the other day, mind explaining?"

     Yoongi knew that his mom talked to Dr. Rhee before he came to the sessions. He hated that. He wanted to be the one to explain himself. "Ugh. It was my mom who told you, right?"