6

~•third person POV•~

"Hey! Guy with the light brown hair!"

     Yoongi bolted towards the boy like his life depended on it. After shouting for him a couple times, he finally got his attention. Once the guy turned around, his eyes widened to the sight of the blonde haired boy, frantically running towards him. He was confused as to why he was acting in such ways. It seemed that everyone else surrounding them was too.

     Yoongi started to slow down as he almost reached the boy. But all of a sudden, as he went to take another step, his ankle twisted and he began to lose balance. He stumbled for a while, trying to regain it but was too late. He was falling.

     Yoongi closed his eyes as he went down, preparing himself for the pain that he was about to feel. But once he landed, he didn't feel anything. What he landed on was soft, for a moment he could've sworn he was dead. But once he opened his eyes, he realized he was laying right on top of the boy he'd been trying to catch all day. Only this time, it seemed that he caught Yoongi instead. Or, broke his fall at least.

     "Uhh, are you okay?" Asked the boy as he noticed Yoongi's face turn white as paper.

"I- um"

     "You were close enough, so I tried to catch you. But there seemed to be no stopping you from plummeting to the ground. So I just.. fell with you. But now you're kinda crushing me, so please get off now," the boy laughed as he was softly pushing Yoongi off of him. Yoongi was so shocked and embarrassed that he couldn't even move. That was until he heard a deep voice begin to speak.

"Jimin he really fell for you," the voice teased. 

     Yoongi quickly stood up and looked around at everyone watching the scene. He then looked at the boy, who's face was now red because of the little comment his friend had made.

His name is Jimin?

Yoongi had heard his name before. Mostly in the mouths of the mean kids of the school. He heard them make fun of his height, his face, his awkwardness, and even heard some rumors about him being gay. Yoongi never really participated cause he had no idea who he was. But now that he was staring at him, he became confused. He saw nothing wrong with him.

     The other boy had noticed Yoongi's confused look. "Is there a problem?" He asked defensively.

"Wait what?"

"Ugh, calm down Tae, he just fell. Leave him be," Jimin giggled, also trying to keep Taehyung from saying anything else.

     Taehyung had always been protective of his friends. Especially Jimin, the one he's known since middle school. He's also the one who is most damaged, so Tae definitely made sure no one messed with Jimin.

"I was just making sure," Taehyung glared at Yoongi. "Next time he should watch where he's going.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, doing his best not to say anything cause he knew he'd only make the situation worse. Jimin shook his head at Taehyung then looked back at Yoongi. "So why are you over here? Surely you didn't just run over here for nothing."

Oh shit, Yoongi thought. He couldn't believe he almost forgot what he was supposed to be doing. Why he even ran there in the first place. But he then realized he couldn't talk to Jimin here, not with Taehyung around.

"Oh yea you're right! Uh can we like, talk in private?"

"Wait why?" Taehyung cut in before Jimin could answer. "Is there something going on that you're not telling me, Jimin?"

     Jimins' eyes widened at the question, already knowing what Taehyung was accusing him of. "Tae, it's not what you think. I'm just as confused as you are."

"Why does he wanna talk privately then?"

"I'm not sure, I just met him two days ago at thera-"

     "Shut up!" Yoongi interrupted, covering Jimin's mouth with his hands. Now, both Jimin and Taehyung were even more confused. Yoongi couldn't believe how childish his actions were but right at that moment, he didn't care. "Just please, talk with me alone."

"Uh, alright."