8

~•Third person POV•~

     "Jimin are you sure you're alright?" asked a boy with dark brown hair, watching Jimin slowly gather things from his locker and put it into his backpack.

     Jimin let out a sigh and looked the boy in this eyes. "Jungkook, I promise I'm fine," he replied again for what seemed the tenth time. Jimin was relived that it was finally the end of the day. He didn't want to deal with anymore problems.

     "I'm sorry it's just you weren't like this this morning," Jungkook said, grabbing Jimin's hand and giving him a delicate smile. "I'm fine I'm just tired," Jimin replied yanking his hand away. He wasn't in the mood for Jungkook's playfulness at the moment.

     "Hey guys," said a voice coming from behind Jungkook. It was Taehyung, joining them like he did everyday. "Tae, something's wrong with Jimin!"

"I said I was fine Jungkook! Please just drop this already!"

    Jimin closed his locker and began to walk away but was stopped by Taehyung. "I know what's going on, it was the guy Yoongi that fell on you today right?" He said, feeling anger build up inside of him.  Jungkook looked at Jimin and his eyes widened. "Wait, what? The hot Yoongi everyone obsesses over? He fell on you today and you didn't tell me?"

     "Yea and then dragged Jimin to the boys locker room to 'talk privately'" Taehyung cut in before Jimin could say anything.

"Wait what the hell Jimin. What happened?" Jungkook's said, his jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh nothing, he was just- he was just apologizing for ACCIDENTALLY falling on me."

     Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "You guys were in there for quite some time, how much apologizing did he do?" Jimin gave Taehyung an annoyed look.

"We weren't in there that long, idiot!" Jimin said as he looked down at the floor.

"Jimin I've been your friend since middle school, I can tell when you're bullshitting me. The fact that you can't even look at me right now tells me you're lying. I know Yoongi did something."

     "Oh my gosh I'm done here, you both are worrying about things that are none of your business." Jimin rushed away from them, not looking back to see how they were reacting.

     "Wow, you handled that brilliantly," Jungkook sarcastically said as he lightly punched Taehyung on the arm. "Oh come on, you know how he is. He'll be fine in two hours," replied Taehyung, giving him a little smirk. Jungkook shook his head trying to hide the tiny smile that was appearing on his face before Taehyung noticed. "You're awful," Jungkook chuckled.

     After seeing the younger boy chuckle, Taehyung couldn't help but grin. Even in the weirdest situations, they, somehow, always made each other smile. "Come on Tae Tae, we're probably gonna miss our buses."

     Taehyung cringed at the name, but nodded as they walked together in a comforting silence.

•~•

     With his earbuds in and mind zoned out, Yoongi finally boarded his bus.

     Now that it was the end of day, there was more people on the bus than there were in the mornings. This was the worst thing about riding his bus. It was annoying hearing all the people scream, curse, and occasionally see couples start making out just to impress people. Yoongi did his best to ignore all the commotion, but everyday it just got more aggravating.

Yoongi looked for a seat that was farthest from the back, where all the annoying kids were. But the only available seat was right in the middle, next to a boy who was dozing off.