2

~•third person pov•~

"Have a seat," said a female a few moments after the blonde haired boy entered the room. She pointed to the chair that was sitting across from her.

Yoongi stared at her in silence, hesitant to do what she had asked. She looked at him and gave him a soft smile, making him a little nervous. "Please?" She asked, still keeping her smile which made Yoongi give in and sit in the big brown chair.

"Min Yoongi. That's your name, is it not?"

"It is," he replied. He started biting his nails as soon as he heard his name slip out of that women's mouth.

"Splendid. I'm Dr. Rhee! Nice to meet you," said the woman, letting out her hand so Yoongi could shake it. To both of their surprises, he took it.

"So how are you feeling? I'm aware this your first time in counseling"

"It's whatever I guess."

"Okay so let me just start off by saying what we'll talk about in here, stays in here unless you're putting yourself or anyone else in da-"

"I don't need this." Dr. Rhee was cut off.

"I'm sorry?"

"This is just a waste of my time," Yoongi said crossing his arms. They were barely five minutes in and he already wanted to leave. He felt like she was treating him like he was crazy. When he first entered the building, he considered giving it a try since his mom was paying money for this. But now he just felt overwhelmed and angry.

Dr. Rhee gave Yoongi a little smirk. She began to remember the many clients she had that would act just like this. All of them nervous and stubborn, unaware of all the things bottled up inside of them. Yoongi wasn't any different. His problems may have been, but his attitude was the same, if not, less than what Dr. Rhee had known.

"I'm not a monster you know, I'm just here to help you."

"Well I don't need help. I'm perfectly fine."

"Well good! Why don't you tell me how your day went and why it's so 'fine'?" Dr. Rhee gave a big grin.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You've got to be kidding me. I see what you're doing I'm not stupid."

"I never said you were stupid. I just asked how your day went. You can pretend like I'm your mother and am asking you how your day went at school."

"Well I don't like my mom."

Dr. Rhee raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?" She asked, purposely giving him a slightly disgusted look. In all the years that Dr. Rhee had been a therapist, she noticed and picked up a couple tricks. So, with some bending of the rules, she was able to make her clients rant. Just like Yoongi was now, angrily rambling about how much he hated this day. He began to go into detail about the small events that had happened before he came here. This led to him ranting about his mother and soon about how he hated his new therapist.

Before even noticing how much Yoongi talked, there was a loud buzzing sound that startled him. "Oh, it appears that the hour is up. Thank you for coming to your first session. We will pick this up next Saturday," Dr. Rhee said, giving that same soft smile she did in the beginning. Yoongi was at a loss for words. He didn't even realize how much he vented until it was too late. He went from not wanting to talk at all to a full on rant. He began to bite his nails again and said something that shocked the both of them.

"Sure."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is sorta how my first therapy session went. I was a stubborn little bitch but my therapist is a genius so it was all good.