Sick - Todoroki x Reader //My Hero Academia//

∆∆∆

I think we all could agree that being sick is absolute hell. Your head hurts, you can barely breath through your nose, your lungs hurting because you've been coughing your lungs out every five seconds.

Yet, that was currently you.

However, having Todoroki as a boyfriend in this situation was an absolute blessing.

As the wonderful boyfriend himself walked into your room, he noticed that it honestly looked like you were having a heat stroke.

He sat beside you, on the edge of the bed, and gently placed his cold hand on your forehead. Well, right above, that way he could make sure he doesn't freeze your head accidentally.

A short while later, Shouto had somehow managed to get you to take your medicine and watched as you almost immediately fell asleep.

His hand gently moved a stray hair from your face and leaned down to press a kiss to your forehead.

To him, you looked like an angel. And were, again, to him. He honestly felt like he didn't deserve you.

"I love you" he muttered, not intending to say it out loud, but it just kind of slipped out.

Your stirred in your sleep, causing Todoroki to slightly freak out, thinking that he woke you.

And he did.

As your eyes opened and focused on your boyfriend, you smiled.

"I love you too, Todoroki." You said before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Thank you for taking care of me."

The hero-in-training blushed, and definitely wasn't prepared for what you'd whisper to him next.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Care to join me?" You smirked, watching Shouto's blush darken at your request.

However, he nodded and silently stood before carrying you bridal style to your destination.

∆∆∆

I'm fucking tired. I actually watched the Labor Day weekend Toonami MHA marathon, passed out around midnight and woke up at 4am. I haven't slept since. Help me.

Also, I am now part of a collab channel on YouTube called iBored. A friend of mine was literally bored and made the channel now myself and a few other friends are a part of it for shitposting.

Our first video goes up tomorrow (Sept. 3) so yea.