Mallek Adalov x Reader LEMON |Hiveswap|

∆∆∆

It hasn't been long since trolls crash landed on Earth. And it hasn't been long since you have started dating a ceruleanblood, Mallek Adalov.

To you, Mallek was perfect. He was good looking, caring, smart. You felt almost undeserving of being his matesprit. However, every time you brought that up, Mallek would 'convince' you otherwise.

When the two of you started dating, Mallek told you a lot about troll society. Especially what they use buckets for. That explanation led to some other activities.

As you thought about that time, you felt a familiar warmth in between your thighs. Thinking that Mallek probably wouldn't show up at your house, you decided to have a little fun.

Your legs seemed to spread on their own as your hand slowly moved inside your panties.

Mallek walked on the busted up sidewalk leading to your house. Of course, he was coming to hang out with you.

As the troll entered your house with his spare key, he immediately heard your sweet moans. With the thought of you possibly cheating and a blue tint on his cheeks, Mallek ran to your room and slammed it open.

As the ceruleanblood saw what was really going on, his blush grew darker and he felt wiggling in his pants.

You took your hand out of your panties and sat up.

"Uh, Mallek. Hey baby." You stuttered out, looking at your legs to avoid eye contact.

"H-hey." He said back, his eyes not leaving you. The longer he stared at you, disheveled and hardly dressed, the more his bulge thrashed in his jeans.

Without thinking, Mallek walked up to your bed and sat on your legs. He made you look at him and placed a soft kiss to your lips.

In a flash, your remaining clothes disappeared and Mallek took off his hoodie, showing his nipple piercings and grub scars.

You pushed the cerulean-blood to lay on his back and moved your mouth to his neck, leaving little blue marks.

Mallek's arms slid up and down the sides of your body as you undid his skinny jeans, his bulge being freed.

The blue tentacle wrapped itself around your hand, causing you to stroke it. Mallek's blush grew and threw his head back into the pillow.

You moved your head closer to his bugle and licked the tip. The squirming appendage slid its way into your mouth. You gagged slightly out of surprise.

The only thing heard in the room was Mallek's moans.

Sadly, the troll pulled you away and flipped the two of you over. He was on top.

His bulge slithered into your wet pussy. You moaned as it instantly found your g-spot. Since trolls were cold blooded, his bulge was freezing, however it added to the pleasure and got you closer to your edge.

Mallek's claws lightly scratched the skin on your hips, almost drawing blood. He leaned down and kissed you, something he always did when he was close to coming. To him, it was a way to show that he actually cares about you and not just using you for pailing.

Both you and Mallek's came at the same time. Since troll nooks are deeper than a human's, blue genetic material flowed out from your body into the bed.

A minute later, the two of you were cuddling. Mallek's arms wrapped protectively around your waist. He was never going to let you go.

•••

I've been working on this for literally over 2 months Jesus Christ.