Good Morning - Langa x Reader | Sk8

Why is it that every time I co-kinshift, it's always Dabi? Oh also I made my meme Insta (dekus.thumb) into a kin/Shitpost account. Follow if you want, just read my Carrd first.

7. "Good morning, beautiful/handsome"

•••

You've been dating Langa for a while. The two of you met at his first time at "S". You were wowed by the Canadian's win against Shadow and decided talk to him. Lo and behold, you're now dating.

About a week ago, Langa came up with the idea to ask you to move in with him and his mom, at least until the two of you can get your own place. Both you and his mom agreed, the latter feeling immensely happy that her son fell in love. It reminded her of Oliver.

The blue-haired skater helped you move and organize your things in your now-shared room. After you had everything settled, you and him flopped onto the bed, cuddling and watching shitty movies until falling asleep.

Morning soon came, the sunlight streaming through the curtains waking your boyfriend. Langa smiled upon seeing you curled into his side, sighing as he shifted to hold you closer to him.

You woke up not long after, wrapping your arms tightly around the skater's waist.

"Morning, Y/N." He said quietly, his voice still a little groggy from sleep.

You nuzzled your cheek into his chest, hearing his heartbeat, before replying.

"Good morning, handsome." You giggled, looking up at Langa. His smile seemed to have widened at your compliment.

Sparked by your greeting, he leaned in to kiss you, to which you gladly reciprocated.

•••

No clue how to end this and it's shit bc I'm like half-kinshifting and completely out of it bc of that. Idk I'm just still obsessed with Sk8 tho.

Buy Me a Coffee!
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat