Baby Daddy - Tooru Oikawa x Reader | Haikyuu

I get my hair dyed Shigaraki colored tomorrow WOO he's my 2nd highest kin AND he's the reason I cut my hair super short so I'm pretty excited

Also spoilers?

•••

The Aoba Johsai third years were still mourning their loss and their final chance of going to nationals together. As the partner of the captain, you couldn't help the feeling of your heart shattering seeing Oikawa and his teammates moping around as they prepared to graduate. There would even be late nights where your boyfriend invited you and the other third years over to his place to rewatch some of their old games.

What the team didn't know was that Seijoh's greatest captain had a life changing surprise awaiting.

~~~

You had found you were pregnant around a week before the team's final game. The original plan was to tell Tooru after they won, however, fate decided to turn the tables. Scraping that idea, you decided to wait until a little after graduation.

A month after officially graduating, you and your boyfriend had moved in together. Your lives had just begun to feel normal. You had gotten a part-time job and Oikawa was waiting on a response from a professional volleyball team he sent in an application for. You felt like this was a good time to tell him the surprise before you started showing.

Tooru had just gotten home from spending time with his nephew. Seeing you sitting on the couch in the living room, he smiled and dramatically flopped down beside you.

He hugged you, face buried in your neck, as he spoke, "Oh my love, how I missed you so."

Giggling at his exaggeration, you leaned in to kiss his head.

"I missed you too, babe. Oh, by the way, I have a gift for you." You scooted away from his hold to grab the little box you had set on the table.

Tooru's eyes lit up as he grabbed the box from you, "You didn't have to get me anything."

He eagerly lifted the lid to show a sticky note, a baby onesie in Aoba Johsai colors, and two pregnancy tests. Both positive.

Eyes focusing on the note, Tooru read aloud: "The Great King's biggest win coming soon."

Oikawa cracked a smile and looked back up to you.

"We're gonna have a baby?" His voice cracked. You returned his grin and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm pregnant, Tooru."

The ex-captain moved the box aside and shot into your arms. He let out a breathy chuckle, tears close to falling from his brown eyes.

"Takeru's gonna have a little cousin," he wiped at his eyes to clear them of joyful tears before continuing, "God, I love you so much."

He slipped off of the couch to access your stomach. He muttered a tiny "daddy loves you too" before pressing a soft kiss to your belly.

•••

God baby daddy scenarios are gonna be the death of me 😫 I have so many planned but I don't want to make this book entirely pregnancy scenarios.

Buy Me a Coffee!
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat