Chapter 68- It's a deal

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I was just congratulating Paul here..." he smirks a bit.

She raises her eyebrow slowly. "Oh.." she says blankly. "What's going on?"

"Paul and Tatiana are now officially engaged..." he says.

"What?" Eva starts to say. "Paul I--" she quickly stops as Daniel shoots her a look.

"That's wonderful, Paul..." she whisper looking down.

"Thank you.." I mumble looking down. I hear someone come in the room and I look up seeing Winnie looking at her parents angrily.

"I seriously can't believe you guys!" I yell. "Your seriously okay with this?!"

Daniel gets up slowly staring Winnie down. "Winnie, I thought I told you to go to your room."

"I can't believe you!" she yells. Daniel looks at Eva.

"Winnie go to your room." she whispers.

"This isn't any fair!" she yells.

"Winnie, Tatiana is happy now..go to your room.." she says calmly. Winnie looks at me tearfully before running upstairs crying.

"Maybe, I should go.." I say sitting up, grabbing my leather jacket.

"We'll talk soon, Paul..." Daniel says walking me to the door.

I nod slowly as I look away, looking down slowly.

Winnie's POV

 It's been about three hours since Paul was here. I lay in bed flipping through some gossip magazine, as a soft knock hits my door. I look up as mom walks in. I shake my head in irratation and looks down as I continue to read. Am I seriously the only one who thinks its right for Tatiana to know the truth? 

"Winnie, we need to talk--" she says sitting down on the bed.

“Hmm, does Michael know?" I say flipping through the pages. "or does Tatiana know the crap you guys are putting her through?"

"Winnie, stop that.." she says.

"Does she even know she had a dead baby?" I snap. "Or did you keep that from her too?"

"Winnie, watch your mouth." she hisses, giving me a disapproving stare.

"Fine. Does Michael know about their "stillborn"?"

“Yeah…” Eva nods her head slowly. “He called a few weeks after the accident, again...so I told him.  I thought it was right for him to know. I mean, that’s his child.”

"Funny, how you think Tatiana doesn't have the right to know about Michael. And she's basically in an arranged marriage." I mutter.

She stays silent. "Winnie, this isn't any of your business..let it go."

I nod but what I was thinking was. "As if..."

I swallow hard. “And how… How did he react?”

"With what?" she asks.

"When he found out about Tati, being--"

“I think he was crying.” she answers, remembering that night. “Well, he sounded like he was. He sounded drained, nervous, worn out…”

Winnie knew how much he wanted kids, and she couldn’t blame him as to how he reacted.

Having a miscarriage whether the pregnancy was planned or not is still depressing, and you’ll never know the feeling unless it actually happens to you. Which I bet is an awful thing...looking back on how sad Tatiana was.

And just to think...almost a year ago, you would'nt think that....all of this between them...would happen.

Don't get me wrong...I'm still pissed at Michael.

He probably screwed Rachel, so many times. I roll my eyes as I look down at my magazine.

Love is way to overrated.

 Michael's POV

I pace back and forth, in my bad outfit; backstage. I haven't heard from Tatiana since I sent her the flowers. I bite my thumbnail nervously as I finally stand still staring at a space on the floor, letting my mind drift.

"Michael...?" a voice says. I look up seeing Sheryl giving a soft, gentle smile. I look away quickly as I turn around continueing to pace the room.

"Michael, maybe she didn't see them yet.." she says softly. I shake my head.

"No, she had to see them...." I say unconvinced.

"Michael, Tatiana just woke up from a coma." Sheryl says crossing her arms leaning against the doorway casually. "I'm sure she isnt...well, you know-- she's going through alot..." she says. "And who knows? Maybe they weren't even delivered, yet."

I sigh and nods. "Yeah....I-I know.." I whisper looking down. "I-I just hope she sees them."

"I'm sure she did." she says softly. At that moment Greg and Ricky show up behind her.

"Mike, man..." Greg says twirling a pair of drumsticks in his hand. "You ready?"

"Yeah...let's go." I whisper walking out with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyoooooo!

So contest entries are dueeeeeee: September 16, 2014

So send them in! As many as you want! (:

Alsooooooo @converseandcars reminded me...I seriously did not pick out who was playing Rachel! I kept putting it off but--

Anyway! The lovely person who is playing Rachel Gordon is model, Heidy De La Rosa. Who's picture I included! (: Seriously, I think she is gorgeous!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote/Comment!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal