jung hoseok ;; crush pt2

Start from the beginning

I ran out the hospital and couldn't decide on what to do.

Maybe she saw the wrong person...

I agreed with my thought that Jiyeon probably was too caught up in the moment and mistaken the lady for my mother. I took the transportation bus home and figured that Jiyeon would've told Hoseok to go home as well.

As I opened the door, I smelled the delicious food of cooking and saw my mom peek her head out the kitchen.

"Oh hi y/n, hungry?" I stared at her for a full minute before she said my name again

"Oh right..mom can I ask you a question?" She raised her eyebrow at me and nodded slowly

"Were you involved in any perhaps, car accidents today...?" She looked at me as if i was crazy

"No...? I came to work and came home perfectly safe. Why do you ask?" I let out the breath of relief I was holding in.

"Nothing. It was just a misunderstanding." She raised her eyebrows again and shrugged before turning back around to continue her cooking.

"Okay well dinner will be ready soon so if you want to eat..."

"I'm fine. I'll be in my room." I turned around and headed upstairs before plopping on my bed. I was so close to falling asleep but the buzzing of my phone made my eyes snap open.

One message from Hoseok.

Hoseok
Sorry I'm not there yet, I'll probably be there in 10-15 minutes please don't leave

Should I go back to school to meet with him?
I'm not sure but I really want to see him...

Me
Okay I'll be waiting ㅡ ㅎ

Hoseok
Thanks! I promise I'll be there soon <3

I got up and changed my school uniform into a nice causal outfit before leaving my room and heading out.

I got on the bus and told the driver to stop near my school. I could feel my insides flipping inside out so I took out my earbuds and listened to some peaceful music while looking out the window.

I passed by a nearby couple. I saw how happy the girl looked next her boyfriend. I wished so badly that, that could be Hoseok and I.

Soon.

The bus came to a halt and I paid and thanked the driver. I walked to my school and made my way up to the rooftop. My legs felt sore after walking up the stairs but I knew it would be worth it.

I was finally standing behind the door. I could see through the glass window that Hoseok was standing there. His back faced to me, arms stretched out as he looked down at the city.

I smiled seeing how perfect he looked. I took a deep breath and pressed my hand around the door handle until I heard him speak, making me stop in my steps.

"You know, I never thought you were this gorgeous in real life." I frowned and my eyebrows arched.

Is he talking to me?

Does he know I'm here?

I saw him turn around and I was confused on why his arm was raised, as if he was placing his hand on something. I walked further to the door and gasped when I realized what was happening.

His hand was on Jiyeon's cheek. I felt the anger rising inside of me.

Didn't she say she would tell him?

Did she lie to me on purpose?

I was going to stop this before it went any further. I wasn't going to let Hoseok have feelings for the wrong girl.

I turned the doorknob but I stopped when I watched him lean in and connect his lips with hers. I stopped and slowly let go of my grip from the handle.

My mouth hung open as I watched Jiyeon slowly pull back and smile at him. She then hugged him, his back faced to me. Our eyes met for the first time, and she smirked at me.

My mouth hung open and I felt my heart shatter when I heard Hoseok say the words that were supposed to be meant for me.

"I didn't know it was you this whole time Jiyeon. How could've I've not known? You're so perfect and I'm so glad we got to meet." I felt the tears in my eyes and I felt my lip quiver.

"I'm glad that we got to meet too Hoseok." She was staring at me the whole time and smirking even more. I couldn't stand there anymore. I turned around and bolted away. Away from Jiyeon. Away from Hoseok.

A/N

I'll leave it up to you guys to predict what happens next ;))

IK IM KINDA LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BUNNNYYY