I Do | Last Chapter

"Maria are you ready?" Joyce had said.

"Yes. I'm so nervous though, everyone is going to be looking at me." I said to her.

"He does it everyday baby."

"But he's a singer, he does this. He can perform in a crowd of a million people and not feel anything.. I have stage fright so I know I'll have difficulties doing this." I said to her

"Hush girl. You'll be fine." My mom had said while holding Hope.

"You ready baby girl? Everyone is waiting." Nick had came in and said, dressed in his suit.

"No." I nervously said.

"You'll be fine girl. You got this." Asia said.

I sighed, I was excited but yet so nervous. Everyone's eyes will be on me when I walk out.

You can do this Maria, you'll be fine. Everyone is waiting, get out there.  I thought to myself.

"Ready." I said. Everyone exited and I met Nick around the corner to prepare to walk.

He wrapped my arm around his and I made sure I wasn't stepping on my long dress.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered and smiled.

I smiled myself and the doors opened, I was now hearing the soft music.

Omniscient

As nervous as Maria was, she couldn't wait to get to the end of the aisle and to Chris.

Royalty went out, being she was the flower girl and Maria followed shortly after.

While she walked down slowly, she heard the echoes of every one cheering her on and fascinated about how pretty she looked. She heard them but her eyes were sincerely locked on one person, whom was waiting at the end of the aisle.

Yep, you guessed correctly. They're getting married, today is the big day. Maria came to her senses, realizing it was her happiness against theirs and she chose hers. She stopped feeding into the nonsense.

When she got to Chris she realized how damp his face was.

"Oh my gosh you're crying!" She whispered to him. It made her feel so good on the inside.

"Shit I couldn't help it." He chuckled to her.

He grabbed her hands and rubbed them with his thumbs, "You so damn gorgeous." She blushed and eventually began to tear up before the officiant could even speak.

"You gone make me cry again, stop" he said wiping her eyes.

"Ready?" The officiant whispered.

Chris and Maria nodded their head in synch.

The officiant cleared his throat then began,
" Friends and family, we have joined here today to share with Maria and Christopher an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." The officiant had paused.

"Let us pray."

"Heavenly father, bless now these two who stand before you. Guide them in your wisdom, shine your light upon them, that as their journey through this life together they will walk as bearers of your Truth. Amen." He said