Bond

We all were just waking up from a nap. I, Royalty and Layla. Yes, she's still here from this morning, I didn't want her going anywhere.

Chris left an hour or two ago, and in all honesty I'm expecting the police or someone to call or knock on my door any second to let me know he's been arrested.

I hoped and wished he didn't go get into anything but I can't really tell him anything when he's mad.

" Move the ice pack " I said to Layla.

Earlier I cleaned her scars, told her to gargle with something for her busted lip and had her put an ice pack on her face for her eye for the swelling, not necessarily the discoloring.

" Oh it went down a little bit, continue holding it there and let me know if it starts getting warm " I said standing up to go and change Royalty's diaper.

As I changed her diaper upstairs in the room, Chris came in.

" Where did you go? " I asked

" To handle some business, what you mean? " he looked over at me

" I mean where did you go, as in what did you do? " I said getting a sense of his attitude

" Well It don't matter what I did , just know his ass know better than to do some shit like that again " he said looking at the TV.

" Okay, whatever. I just hope we don't have the police here again like last time. " I said picking Royalty up.

" Naw, we good "

I nodded and went back downstairs.

" How are you? " I asked Layla who was on her phone

" I don't know how many times I can apologize for what I caused. I didn't know it would cause this big thing, I didn't know-- " she started, I could tell she was getting emotional again.

"No, stop apologizing. It's definitely not your fault. I'm glad you came to us and trusted in me enough to tell me this stuff."

" Yeah, thank you. I really look at you as a big sister " she said hugging me

" I can't wait to see her " she said rubbing my stomach.

" Yeah I can't either. " I smiled

" I wonder who she'll look like this time, cause Royalty is his identical twin " she smiled

I nodded my head, definitely agreeing with her.

" Hopefully she looks like me because he already has a daughter that looks like him" I smiled myself

" What names did y'all think of? "

" Well , I thought of Hope and Tangier, but Chris thought of Sapphire and Shapirio so I don't know, they're all really cute "

" Yes , I love them " she smiled hard

" What did you do, Chris ? " Layla said as Chris went into the kitchen.

" I ain't do too much of shit " he said getting something do drink and going upstairs.

My Crybaby 🙄❤ : Come here.
3:15 PM

" Hold on, Layla. Royalty is playing with her toys, she shouldn't really get into too much. Let me know if you need me, he want me upstairs real quick "

She nodded and I headed up the long stairs that always tire me out.

" Yes " I said coming into the room confused.

He smiled and came to me, grabbing me by my waist and immediately started kissing my lips soft and slowly.

And , before I knew it I was on the bed with no clothes on having something I haven't had in a while, sex.