New Things

Long chapter

" And whenever I'm hitting it, I'm thinking 'bout spending my life with youuuu, swearrr when I be piping you, swearrr I'm thinking bout wifing youuu " Chris grabbed my thigh as he sang to me as we drove to the club.

Royalty is with Asia, she actually asked to keep her for the night so we decided to go out while we didn't have her.

I smiled in return as we pulled up to our parking space.

" I should've made you take that short shit off " he said as he gripped my waist by the side.

I chuckled , " It's not that short " I said

He's complaining about how short my skirt is and I don't think it's that short.

" I'll ask Instagram " I said as I uploaded the picture while we walked through the entrance.

@ FineAssRia ; Too short ? 🤔

" Then the shirt you got on, I ain't feeling it either "

I chuckled again, " So, why didn't you just make me change my outfit before we left ?"

" Cause I liked the view " he said licking his lips.

I smiled back in return.

" Wassup bro " Tyga said as they did their handshake.

" I ain't seen you in a minute sis " Tyga said pulling me into a hug.

" Last time I seen you was when we was graduating and that was when you was about 17, with a big ass belly and you 19 now. How you been ?"

" I been fine " I smiled back

" How Royalty bad ass, I ain't been over there but I be seeing your pictures of her on Instagram, and Chris be showing me videos he be doing with her, her ass bad " he laughed

" Naw, she ain't that bad " I laughed

" Ima have to stop by though, I'm finna borrow my bro Chris for a minute, Chyna here." And as he said that Chyna walked up and they walked away.

" Oh my gosh, I haven't seen your pretty self in a minute " she said pulling me in for a hug

" I know " I giggled

" Let's go to the bar and get fucked up " she laughed as we walked towards the bar

We got a Mango Ciroc and shot it down together.

How's my baby? Sent to Bestie😛💗
10:46 PM

I always frequently check on her when she isn't with me, it's just a habit.

" Oh my god, she's okay, stop worrying. Enjoy yourself  " Chyna said.

" Let me see a picture of her, I haven't seen her in a while "