Different

Sorry for the delay on this, i've been busy. Don't forget to comment and read my other story called , " Life " .

_
I was just now getting up, it seems like it's at least 10 and once I checked my phone clock, it read 1:11 PM.

Royalty wasn't in the bed any more or Chris so I guess they're up.

I got up and put on my robe and house shoes Chris got me a while back and went into the bathroom to pee. I always have to use the bathroom really bad now since I'm pregnant again.

Once I was done using it, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and headed downstairs. I heard Bubble Guppies on so Royalty had to be watching it, she loves that show.

" You finally up " Chris said as he turned and smiled to me.

" I wasn't even all the way down the stairs yet, how'd you know? " I asked as I joined him and Royalty on the couch.

" Instincts "

It then grew silent. " You hungry? " Chris asked breaking the silence.

" Yes, actually i'm sta- "

" Want me to make you something to eat?" Chris said cutting me off

"No, I got it " I said back

" No, i'm about to make it. My first morning back home in months, it's the very least I could do."

" Then why'd you ask if you wanted to anyway? " I laughed

He shrugged and went into the kitchen. I didn't even have to tell him what I wanted though because he know's my favorite.

" You know my doctor appointment is tomorrow " I told Chris while he was in the kitchen.

" Yeah, i'm excited " he said.

" Are you coming with me? " I asked

" Of course, why would I not? " he said turning around

I couldn't help but flash back to the last time when we went and found out the gender of Royalty, that was a whole nightmare.

" Look " she pointed to the screen.

Then she looked back at me turning the machine off and wiping off the gel.

" Congratulations on your girl. " She smiled handing me a paper then leaving out.

" Oh my god Chris , we're having a girl. " I said full of excitement. I wanted a girl too.

" Yay.. " Chris sarcastically said

" Why so dry, I thought you'd be more excited. "

" I wanted a boy , but I guess we don't always get what we want. "

" .. So , you mad because it's not the gender you wanted? "

" Not mad.. Disappointed. "

" Chris that's damn near the same thing. What are you trying to say then? "

" We need a break. "

" What is a break gone do? What does a break have to do with me having a girl? W-"

" We need a break, like I said. " he said back

" Well what about the baby shower, what about when she's born. "

" I'll attend the baby shower but I don't know about when she's born. "