Video

" Somebody's birthday is coming up " Chris said coming into the room. It was approximately two more weeks until my birthday and I wasn't excited for it.

Why? Because I don't know what I'm going to do and it always seems as if every time my birthday rolls around that I'm pregnant. Last time my birthday came around I was 7 months , and I'm 7 months now.

Meaning Royalty was due in August as well but she came a month early.

I have no idea what to do, where I should go .. I just don't know right now.

" I'm nowhere near excited " I whined as I stretched.

" Why? " he asked , sitting next to me.

" Cause I have nothing to do " I said looking to him.

" I got you , ma. Stop trippin' "

" What ever " I sighed

" I gotta go shoot my video for this song, you wanna go or you good? " he asked

" I wanna come. If I don't I'm going to be bored as fuck in this house " I said rolling my eyes.

Layla is at the movies with Justin right now, they still aren't dating but they're close and Royalty is with Chris's mom so I would just be here by myself.

" Alright , get yo ass up now cause you'll sit here for 10 extra minutes cause you lazy as hell. " he said patting my legs

" You try carrying a baby in your stomach for 7 months and tell me how much energy you have each day. " I rolled my eyes again

" Girl shut up and just get up, damn. " he said muffing me on the side of my head and leaving out the room.

I got up and threw on anything , brushed my hair up in a bun and went downstairs to join Chris.

" You ready? " he asked

" Yup. " I said and we walked to his car.

" Lets listen to some of your music " I suggested

" Naw, if I play it, it's gone be some freaky shit and we gone have to turn back around and say fuck that video shoot right now " he laughed

I laughed along with him and just turned the radio on because he's right, and I'd be all for it.

We arrived at the set of the music video and I went to the dressing room with him.

" Which song is this video for? " I asked

" Privacy "

I nodded and sat on the couch that was in the room.

" I'm shooting the main part today so it's gone be a few hours " he said

I nodded again and watched him as he picked out an outfit and put it on.

" They about to take some pictures of me first " he said

I said Okay and went out there with him.
I wasn't really fond of the girls behind him but I didn't trip, it's just pictures.