Tension

" Thanks again, mom. I'll stop by again before the week is over " I said leaving off of her front steps from picking up Royalty.

It just made 12 and I didn't know what I was doing today. Maybe just chill at home all day with my baby, Royalty.

Chris and I aren't talking, although that was expected because he decided to do a dramatic exit last night.

I took my shower already and my mom said she bathed Royalty while I was on my way to get her so I'll stop by Asia's.

I drove until I reached Asia's place. Once I got there, I seen more than just her car there. It was at least 2 others.

I got out with Royalty on my hip and made my way to the door, knocking as well.

She opened it after 2 knocks.

" What a surprise " she smiled and moved aside.

I came in to see a living room full of at least 6 people.
All eyes turned to me.

There were 4 boys , 2 girls and Asia. August was one of those boys that were in the 4.

" Who are all these people ? " I whispered to Asia as they talked among themselves.

" They're just some family I have over. "

" All these people over at 12 noon. What event were you hosting that I wasn't invited to? " I said about to grow offensive

" It wasn't an event, they flew down from Arizona and I wanted to see them before they continue to where they're going. "

" Mm, well I guess this isn't a good time. I'll go " I said turning

" No, I want you to meet them. Plus I wanna play with Royalty for a while. " she said taking her from me.

" Um, every one this is my best friend , Maria. Maria, from the left there's August of course, Luke, Eric, Liam , Kay and Mia. " they all waved and smiled and I waved back.

The guy Liam, kept staring at me but I paid it no mind.

We killed time by laughing, joking and them all bringing up memories they had of each other when they were younger. Sooner than later every one was ready to head out.

" It was nice meeting you all " I said from the kitchen as I prepared Royalty something to eat.

" Hey, I just wanted to say you're really pretty , and I wanted to know if I could get to know you even more. Dinner sometime? " Liam said coming into the kitchen.

I frowned upon what he said. I could be bogus towards Chris and say yeah after what he's done to me. But, I don't want to pay him back....

Pause-- Lmao, that doesn't sound right coming from me, of course I want pay back, I love pay back. Call it whatever you want, I just love it..

But, I mean I don't want to like this. I don't want to do it by cheating, I just want to show him how much it hurts to be lied to or for secrets to be kept from you by the only person you confide in.

Plus I don't want Liam. Not that he's ugly, I just don't want him. I don't even know him.

And, did he not see me with a baby on my hip, did he think she was my little sister or something ?

" Um, no. Sorry, I have a boyfriend and a child by him. I'm fine " I said walking out.

Where did he think that conversation was going to go.

I went back to the front, fed Royalty, talked a little more then said my good bye's to Asia and grabbed Royalty and stopped at Dairy Queen for some ice cream, I really had a taste for some.