Something

I woke up to see everyone now getting up and grabbing their things, I looked around to notice we landed.

I still had Royalty in the baby carrier, sleep on my chest so I put my phone in my purse, grabbed my purse and the diaper bag and stood up to get the two suit cases.

After both of them were now on ground level , I put the purse and diaper bag on my shoulder and rolled both suit cases off of the plane.

As I walked towards the waiting area, to call Chris and ask who I'm meeting here, a man in a suit and tie came and grabbed my suit cases.

" Excuse me, who are you? "

" I'm your assistant, sent by Mr.Brown " he said turning around

" Please follow me ma'am " he said

I looked around for a second and followed behind him to another exit.

He came to a stop in front of a huge, black bus.

Looked more like a big ass raper van.

" Why are we standing here? " I asked the assistant

The door to the bus came open and I was hell of confused.

Moments later off came Chris

" Oh my god ! " I ran to him , I literally forgot that he had a tour bus.

He pulled me into a tight hug.

" I thought we were meeting you somewhere or something "

" And where you think that was at ? "

" I don't know, I just didn't know you'd surprise me at the airport " I smiled happily

" I missed you so much " I said hugging him again, inhaling the scent of him and his cologne that I missed while he was gone.

" It only been a week "

" I know, but a week is long when you're use to seeing someone every day ! "

" I missed you more " he said kissing my lips

" How's my baby ? " he said peeking into the baby carrier still strapped onto me

He unbuckled the back of it that was strapped onto my waist and neck and grabbed Royalty out of it, waking her up.

She looked confused and dazed for a second then realized who he was and started smiling and hitting him, expressing her excitement.

He smiled back, in a happy expression in return.

" So who possessed you into getting a huge, basic black tour bus? "

" Me, I wanna spray paint it " he stared at me

I looked away awkwardly

" I know y'all hungry, lets go eat " Chris said leading us into the tour bus