BET

It will be a lot of time skipping in this chapter.

" Maria, if you don't bring yo ass! " Chris yelled from downstairs. We were getting ready to go to the airport and our plane leaves in an hour but he's acting like the airport itself is going to leave if I take any longer. We've been arguing since yesterday and Layla just thinks it's so funny.

" Well, if you would've came up here and helped me like I was asking I wouldn't still be up here! " I yelled back down as I continued putting stuff into the suit case.

I heard his huge feet stomp up the stairs and towards our room.

" What you need help with? " he said trying to sound calm but I knew he was so mad at me.

" Put those in the suit case and then I'll be done." I said pointing to the rest of the clothes on the bed.

" You don't need all those damn clothes! " he said closing the suit case and walking out the room.

" Yes I do! " I said and reopened it.

" I'm about to seriously smack yo stupid ass! We got to go, you don't need all that.. we'll buy you some more if you run out, damn. " he said walking back into the room. He closed the suit case and grabbed both and took them downstairs.

Omniscient ( Don't think I ever did this POV for this book )

Chris was highly frustrated not only because Maria was being difficult but also because he doesn't want to miss their flight which was leaving at 11:10 AM. He had paid a driver to come get them so everyone was getting into the van right now.

Chris and Maria were both being stubborn by not saying anything to each other. Chris could care less though because he felt like he had a reason to be a little frustrated, Maria was just being a brat.

" I could cut the tension with a knife. " Layla spoke up.

" Shut Up. " Chris and Maria said at the same time.

Layla threw her hands up and continued on her phone.

Once they arrived to the airport, everyone walked to the waiting area and waited.

" Did all that rushing for nothing. We made it here on time. " Maria said

" It's three minutes before the flight get called stupid." Chris said and squinted his eyes as if she was dumb for saying that.

" Ugh shut up " Maria said and pulled her phone out.

Their flight got called and they all walked towards the entrance.

" You shoulda just got your own jet " Maria complained looking at the couple of people on here.

" Shut the hell up. You should be happy, this is first class if you didn't know. " Chris said.

Chris didn't think it was that serious to get a jet for this kind of trip.

Layla was admiring how pretty the plane was being she never been on one, she doesn't care if it was first class or not.

Maria POV

" You always complaining, you better be lucky I ain't smacked yo ass yet. " Chris said with so much frustration.

" I don't care, I'm not worried about you. " I said and rolled my eyes.

I buckled Royalty in and brushed him off. The very few people that were on here were so confused.

He sat in a seat by another window and relaxed himself and tried to keep his temper under control.

I myself was about to get some sleep since I had been up since 8 this morning.