Have To

Although I'm still grieving , I felt yall deserved a chapter. Plus it may take my mind off of it. ( This will be on the other books updates as well )

I ask that y'all please comment through out the chapter... it's well appreciated.

Make sure y'all read the AN at the end.
____

" Babe, babe, babe, did you order the hot wings? " Chris said running up in the kitchen

" Yes, I said that already, go put some clothes on " I said realizing he was in the kitchen with only boxers.

He's having this huge super bowl party tonight well actually in a good hour and his boys of course are coming and every other man that loves the super bowl. They're all betting on their team winning and I already know this is going to be a long night, they take this stuff so serious.

I dressed Royalty in the outfit Chris got her for today , which is jeans and a shirt of his favorite team.

He wanted me to wear a shirt but I said I don't get into that stuff.

Layla got her ex back as well, instead of her recording it, we gave her a plan to just  pay a gay guy to say they fucked and just post screenshots or something but she told me she told her boy BestFriend what her ex had did and him and some guys had jumped him so she didn't even have to do anything.

Anyways, the Falcons from ATL are playing and you know that's who Chris is choosing cause he resides here, the Patriots whose playing against them are from New England though.

Everyone was now filling in and the food came just in time cause the game starts in 30 minutes.

They were so loud already and the game didn't even come on yet.

I was sitting in the Love seat with Royalty in my lap as I scrolled on my phone, I don't get into this football stuff, so I could careless about it.

I felt myself getting a little sleepy so I put
my phone down and let the recliner up. The moment I did I heard the door bell ring.

" Babe, Somebody at the door. " Chris said and glanced over at me.

I looked at him like he was stupid for a second then let down the reclined side and stood and rolled my eyes as I walked pass Chris.

He laughed and shook his head at me.

I opened the door to see Asia and Red.

" Oh, a couple now? " I asked

" You bout 3 months late as hell " Red said

" Well my BestFriend wasn't being the BestFriend she supposed to be so I didn't know. " I said looking at Asia with a sarcastic smile.

She rolled her eyes at me, " Well you ain't been stopping by " she said

" Liesss, and if I haven't been you still can text me or call me but what ever. " I said catching an attitude

" God knows I hate you and your hormones " she laughed as they walked in.

" Why the clown with him? " Chris said as they walked in together

Asia laughed and Red answered, " Don't act like you aint know either " he said

Chris's mouth dropped, he's so dramatic.

" Y'all ass ugly together " he said and laughed 

" Now move, the game about to start " he said as they sat down.

I went back to the recliner I was in and put Royalty back in my lap so we could go to sleep like we were at first.
...
I woke up and looked over to Asia who seemed interested in the game then I've ever been into anything.