The Fight

End of June.

" Babeeee" Chris yelled from the front of the tour bus as I was in the back putting Royalty to sleep.

So happens that Royalty is always sleep or on her way to sleep when he decides to yell.

Yes 🙄
7:34 PM sent to My Crybaby 🙄❤️

My Crybaby 🙄❤️ : You so pretty.. And I love you ❤️
7:35 PM

My Crybaby 🙄❤️ : So much ! 💍
7:35 PM

What do you want ?
7:36 PM

" So I gotta want something because I'm telling you I love you " he said side eyeing me, coming into the room

" You randomly said you love me , yeah you do "

" I feel like I don't say it enough or let you know enough.... "

" And what? " I asked
He may be telling the truth or feel like it's true, but that's not all. I just know Chris, especially the look on his face. He wants something else.

As he's staring at me right now, he's trying to read my face to see what mood I'm in before he says or asks me what he wants to ask.

" Can we go out tonight? "

" That's fine "

" Aw for real? " he said raising his eyebrows

" Yeah. It's cool, where we going ? "

" Just a club "

" Alright, your mom don't mind watching Royalty? "

" Naw I asked her already "

He left out and I got on my phone

" Get yo ass up and get ready " he said peeking his head back in.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

I looked in the dresser of the room we were occupying.

I found something cute but simple and went and took a quick shower.

Got dressed and waited on Chris slow ass.

Finally he was ready and we went outside to get in the rental car that was brought to us.

" If we wasn't on our way to the club , we'd be in the back of that tour bus making crazy love " Chris said , breaking the silence

I chuckled , " Um, what made you say that? "

" Cause I want you, I want you " he sang

" You play too much " I laughed

" Naw Forreal ... We ain't had sex in like a week or two you know " he said as he drove

" And why does it matter? We haven't because it may be kind of awkward having sex and your mom is on the tour bus , she may hear us or something .. And Royalty sleeps with us "

" B- "

" You went longer than two weeks without having it with me so I know you can wait "

" Okay damn, I wasn't saying it for a speech I was just saying "

I sat back, ignoring what he said.

" Anyways, my boys came down here. They meeting us there "

" Then what did you need me for ? "

" Because you my baby and I like to have you with me , problem ? "

" Not at all " I said sighing as he pulled up to the club and the valet Parker got the keys to move his car. I had a feeling tonight wasn't going to go as planned.