Apart

AN : BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS : As I always say, and I'm putting it here so I won't have to keep putting it through out chapters, the way I have things set up is how I have them set up and no it isn't necessarily reality so I don't want y'all thinking like , " that's not how it goes " cause I'm just doing it my way or how I want it to go .. thanks y'all On to the story ..
_____

Today was the day of Chris's court date, I was just getting done dropping Royalty off and now I was heading to the court house.

I was kind of nervous because I don't know  what it will consist of , but I was kind of excited because this will be my first time seeing him for 3 weeks, I know I won't be able to hug all on him but I get to at least see him so I guess that's fine.

I'm just getting to the court house and it's now 8:30, it starts at 8:45 so I'm just on time.

I walked in, signed in and headed to where Chris told me his court case would be held.

Once I got in there, there was the judge, the bailiff and some people in suits, Chris wasn't in here yet.

I sat there anticipating and just shaking my leg as I thought about everything that has happened.

Then in came Chris and an officer next to him, the moment he came in I could tell all on his face how stressed and sad he was.

Once he sat down he glanced around then his eyes ran into mine and he immediately smiled, I smiled back in return and he turned back around.

and his lawyer started talking to him

" All rise " the bailiff said

Everyone then stood.

The judge then began , " Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Calling the case of the People of the State of Atlanta versus Christopher Brown. Are both sides ready?"  She asked

Both sides indicated that they were ready.

" You may now be seated " the bailiff said

" A preliminary hearing will be held today determining if the defendant is guilty of the murder of Marshon Hall " the judge said

Yeah he did it but it was self defense. Is all I could think.

The lawyer Chris had then started talking to him and he just nodded. I could only think about what was going through his head or not.

" Your honor , may I now speak for my defendant ? " his lawyer said as he stood

The judge replied and the lawyer then stood.

" My client Christopher Brown is guilty of the crime but for self defense , for a reasonable cause , Marshon Hall was on the verge of raping his girl friend Ms. Maria Rios who is present today, as they were trying to retrieve their child from a kid napping done by Alicia King "