Problem Solved

Chris

" So, you was fighting because of her ? I knew I didn't like her for a reason. " My mom was blowing this all up.

We were in her room because she seen the big gash on my chin this morning and inquired about it. I didn't think to lie because it's my mom, she's expected to understand.

" No " I sighed , " I m- "

" Exactly , leave that girl alone. She's causing trouble now. "

" No, mom. She didn't start it, I did. Don't dislike her or treat her any different for something she didn't do or start. She actually told me that it was nothing and to leave it alone. "

" When it starts involving my son, everyone is disliked. I don't like her, now get her off this bus. "

" No, no. I told her to come on this tour with me, and I'm not about to put her off. She has our child also, I can't do that. I- "

" Get her off or I'm leaving. "

" Ma, I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you asked to go on tour with me. I don't want you to leave either but I'm in love with that girl, she's my support system, my other half, all in one and her and Royalty is what keeps me going. Especially when you disowned me throughout my high school years. You just start coming around more during my senior year and tried to paint the picture as a caring, perfect mother when you first met her. So if you decide to leave, I love you and I wish you well and I'll see you sometime. But if you decide to stay, don't be mad at her, be mad at me. "

" You know what, I don't care about you or her and tell my grand baby I love her. It's crazy you choose some trick over your own mother " she said moving past me towards her suit case.

I understand what my mom is saying but , some things y'all don't know is that my mom dis owned me practically down there in Virginia, that's why I was down there in Atl going to school. Maria doesn't know it either, she was just there for me, regardless. She just knew that I was always going through something.

My mom started coming around more and that's why she's around now. I'm not taking sides but my mom is wrong and isn't looking at the big picture of what I'm saying. Maria isn't the cause of this, no body is but me. I'm the one that kept talking and I'm a grown ass man, I can handle myself.

I shook my head and walked out the room.

Maria

I was just putting Royalty down for a nap when I walked past Joyce's room hearing her tell Chris that she dislikes me. She feels I'm the reason and cause for all of the chaos that happened last night. To a degree I am and to a degree I'm not. I wanted Chris to leave it alone, to not start anything and walk away. True enough I could've kept my comments to myself but I am who I am and I wasn't going to do that.

I was now in I & Chris's room packing my things. If I'm not wanted here, I won't be here.

I mean, this has to be one of the worst feelings, to be disliked by your boyfriends mom. She seemed like she liked me at first which is what's hurting my feelings.

" What are you doing? " Chris walked in closing the door

" I'm about to go hom- "

He snatched the suit case off the bed and threw it on the floor with half of his strength causing it to make a loud thud and for the things in it to pour out.

" No! You not going any fuckin' where, she about to go! " he yelled

" Stop yelling, she just went to sleep. Howcome I can't go home? She doesn't want me here, you- "

" This not about what she want, she didn't ask you to come, I did " he said pointing to himself