╟ Chapter 147: Letter ╢

Start from the beginning

"He's right, Silvers!" said Franky, pushing you back.

They were taken aback by the feral look in your eyes. You tore off their hands from your body, slamming a fist in the sniper's stomach. The poor man was sent flying into Franky, who both fell down on the floor with a grunt.

Robin took a step back instinctively, knowing it was dangerous when you weren't in your right state of mind. Luffy was still sound asleep, while Kyros, Bellamy, and Law watched you in surprise.

Zoro had a hand wrapped around his sword, ready to slam you unconscious if you attempted anything dangerous to his crewmates.

"Get away from me" you ordered.

"W-What's w-w-wrong with you?!" croaked Usopp in pain, clutching his stomach.

"Usopp, step away for the moment" said Robin. "(y/n), is everything okay?"

"I have to leave. Now!" you explained in an agitated manner.

You struggled to get out of the bed, awkwardly removing the band aids and the bandages tainted in blood. Law protested by saying that it was too soon to get them off, but he became wordless at the sight of your body showing no signs of injuries. In only one night, you had recovered and also healed most of the wounds.

"I need to leave this island! Before...Before..." you stammered, on the verge of panicking.

"You're not thinking rationally! There's no ship for us! And where would you go?!-" said Franky, grabbing your arms.

"You don't understand!!" you shrieked, slamming your fists in his chest. The cyborg flinched a little by the hit. "That bastard has Anita!"

The room became silent. Franky and Robin looked clueless, wondering who was Anita. However, for Usopp and Zoro, their expressions became stiff. To the surprise of everyone, Luffy decided to wake up at this very moment. His face was serious, lips pulled into a thin line.

It was a first for your comrades to see you this distressed by something. Robin was about to question who was Anita, when your captain cut her by asking: