Chapter 6

With Ross

Ross:(driving to Maia's house) Ugh! I can't believe Laura! Who does she think she is? Maia would never do that to me. She's my girlfriend and she loves me as much as I love her. I also can't believe she tricked Rydel. God! What's wrong with that girl? (pulls into Maia's drive way) (get out of the car and walks up to Maia's door) (knocks)

Maia:(opens the door with her hair all messed up and has her shirt all crinkled) (eyes widen) Ross! What are you doing here!?

Ross: What? I can't see my girlfriend (kisses her cheek)

Maia: Um.. okay

Ross: Are you okay? What's up?

Maia: Nothing

Ross: Maia, what's wrong?

Maia: Uh...

???:(shouts) Babe! Come on! Come back to bed!

Ross: Babe? Bed? Maia what's he talking about and who is he?

Maia: No one! (smiles nervously)

???:(walks up to them) What's taking so-- who the hell are you?

Ross: I'd like to know the same thing. I'm Ross, Maia's boyfriend

???:(scoffs) I don't think so son. Maia's with me

Ross:(looks at Maia confused) Maia who is this guy?

Maia: No one!

Ross: Maia answer me! Stop lying!

Maia:(sighs) Brody, why don't you go back to my room. I'll only be a second

Brody:(rolls his eyes) Whatever (walks upstairs)

Ross: Who the heck is that guy!?

Maia: His names Brody.... I met him at the park today....

Ross: So you just hooked up with him!? What about us!? You're cheating on me!!

Maia: Don't say it like that baby

Ross: What else can I say?! It's pretty clear that you're cheating on me!!

Maia: I'm sorry baby, please don't yell (tries touching him)

Ross:(pushes her away from him) Stop! Just stop! I can't believe you Maia!! My sister and Laura were right about you!!

Maia: No Rossy! They set me up (hugs him tightly) You have to believe me

Ross:(pushes her off of him) Well guess what I don't! Quite blaming everyone for your mistakes! Especially my family! Just so we're both clear, you're just a soulless little bitch! You're just mean and nasty! Bc I trusted you so much I just yelled at my older and little sister for nothing! Laura must be crying her eyes out from what I said! You're the worst Maia! (walks to his car)

Maia: Where are you going!?

Ross: Away from you skank!!

Maia:(shocked) Don't talk to your girlfriend like that!!

Ross: What girlfriend!? We're through!! (get's in his car and drives away)

Maia:(mad and yells) YOU'LL PAY FROM THAT ROSS LYNCH!!! YOU WILL PAY!!! (walks into her house)

A few minutes later
At the Lynch's house

Rydel: Mom, she's been in there for a long time just crying her eyes out

Stormie: I know but we both know she's not gonna open the door

Riker: She's gonna get hydrated soon though