(Jikook) Fanvideos

Beginne am Anfang

When he did wake up he kissed my neck, from top to bottom and looked at me with a blush.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Only for half an hour beautiful"

"I had a sex dream about us" he blushed hard, I could tell straight away that he regretted telling me

"Oh yeah? Well I hope I was good to you" I teased him a little more and knew he reached the peak of his embarrassment as he complained and stuffed his face in the pillow. I giggled and pulled him into my arms again so we were facing each other. I pecked his lips softly a couple of times until he was giggling again and pushing me away gently.

"It's your turn to nap now Kookie, I'll keep you safe and warm"

"What will you do whilst I sleep though?"

"I dunno, maybe watch some fan videos on YouTube or something"

"Okay angel, well if I sleep too long just wake me up"

"You know it's impossible to wake you up but okay" he giggled and pecked my lips again, he then looped an arm under my neck and let me cuddle tight into him. Our bodies always fit so well together when we cuddle, it helps that he's a little smaller than me.

"You May now kiss your groom"

I looked at Jimin and saw his eyes glittering under the sunlight. He giggled softly and pulled me in to kiss him. His lips felt so soft and plump, his hands were so gentle as they caressed over me and it felt so good to have him in my arms knowing we truly belong to each other.

The rest of the members came up to us to congratulate us but all I could look at was my beautiful husband. My angel.

His eyes didn't loose the glittering effect in them as he walked over to me and pecked my lips over and over again.

"I love you Kookie"

"I love you, forever and always"

Once I woke up I found I was still wrapped up in Jimin's arms. I could hear his heart beat and the motion of his breathing. His heart sounded faster than normal but I assumed he had been watching an action film or something. I wriggled out of his grasp and propped up on one elbow and kissed him gently. It wasn't until I looked at him properly that I could see he was sad. I quickly sat up and pulled him into my arms, making sure the blanket didn't slip off his body and make him cold.

"Baby, what's wrong? Tell me"

"Nothing..."

"Jimin, come on... talk to me, what's happened?"

"Nothing Kookie, I'm going to shower, I'll be okay after it. Keep the bed warm, yeah?"

"Uhm, Okay sure..." I replied and watched him walk out of my room.

I grabbed his phone and searched through it, hoping I would find the answer to what's wrong with him on there.

I did a quick scan of his messages, photos, phone calls. Nothing. Nothing that seemed out of the ordinary. I checked his Instagram, snapchat, Facebook, twitter, but again, nothing. YouTube! He said he was going to watch videos. I scanned through his history on the app and felt my heart break at what he had been watching

"Proof that Jungkook doesn't like Jimin"

"Proof that Taekook is real"

"Why Jikook isn't real"

"Jungkook flirting with all of BTS Just not Jimin"

"Jikook is fake, here is proof"