Chapter 25

LUCIAN CAPOLA

"Why does she not want to stay with me, Dolores? Did I do something wrong? Was it a mistake to kiss her?" I ask and look at Dolores before putting my head in my hands.

"No. No dear Fratello. It was not a mistake. You love her. We all know that, Fratello. You need to tell her that. Okay? And you also need to ask her the reason why she did not want to stay with you." Dolores says putting her hand on my shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

"Hi." I look up to see her. To see my Olivia. Dolores gets up and gives her a hug. They pull back and Dolores leaves.

Olivia walks over to me and takes a seat. I turn to her and look into her eyes.

"Olivia... Why did you now want to stay with me? Why were you pushing me away?" I ask and see her move in her seat. She turns fully to me.

"While I was with Jacob. He used to tell me that you were with other girls while I was gone and you did not care about me. I-I was starting to think about that and I got scared that that was true so I did not want to have anything with you." She says and looks at me with sad eyes. I put my hand on her rosy cheek and give her a small smile.

"Olivia. I am in love with you. I would never ever be with a different girl especially knowing that you were taken away and you were not beside me. I was going insane. Everyone was not them selfs anymore. I could not sleep or eat. All I could think about was you, amore, I would think if you were okay and did he hurt you. I was scared that he did and that something happened to you. But you are here now, amore. And I could not be happier." I finish my speech and she has tears in her eyes. I wipe them away as the fall down her cheek. I am in love with this girl.

"I love you too, Lucian." She says and smiles. I smile the biggest smile.
I lean forward and kiss her plump red lips. We continue to kiss and I break the kiss taking her hand and pulling her inside the house.

...

OLIVIA HIRIN

I said 'I love you' to Lucian. I never thought I was going to. I was scared to. The only person I said 'I love you' to was Jacob and he turned to be an asshole.

Lucian pulls me into the house and up the stairs to his bedroom. We walk in and he locks the door behind him, pushing me against it. I gasp at the
contact of the cold door and my back.

He puts his hand on my neck and the other on my cheek leaning down. Hs slowly brushes his lips on mine.

 Hs slowly brushes his lips on mine

"Lucian." I whisper on his lips wanting more. I push my lips onto his fully kissing him.

He kisses back and I gasp as I feel his hands squeeze my butt cheeks. I remember the first day we met he touched my butt too. Since I gasped he pushes his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongs have a war which he won. He lifts me up in his arms and carries me over to the bed. Laying me down and getting on top of me.

I put my hands in his hair and tug a little. He groans and kisses me harder.
I feel his hands go under my shirt trying to lift it up.

"Lucian... Lucian... stop." I say trying to push him away. I cannot do it yet. I do love him but I just cannot. He pulls away and kisses my cheek.

"It is okay, Olivia. I understand, amore. Let's take a nap and cuddle." He says smiling, I smile back and we lay down on the bed cuddling.