Chapter 17

OLIVIA HIRIN

I open my eyes slowly and look around. Where am I? Why is it so dark in here? Wait. I am tied down on a chair. I shake trying to get out but it hurt my arms. I hiss in pain.

"Aw does it hurt, my love." No, no, no, no. It cannot be. No. Oh please God.

"What love, you are not going to say hello to your one and only?" He comes out of the dark and into a lighter place so I can see him. Oh my God. It is him. I am going to die this time. He is going to kill me.

"What do you want from me, Jacob?!" I yell out to him which earned a slap to my cheek.

"Now now, love. You are not going to yell at me like that." He says having his face right in front of mine. I look to the side.

"Get away from me." I say and look back at him only to look away again. I cannot stand looking at him. It makes me think about everything.

How we were in love. Planning to get married and have kids together. Have a family. Then he showed his true self and I am so happy I did not say yes to him.

"Now, now love. You did not use to say that when I used to make love to you. You used to yell out my name and see stars." He laughs and takes my chin in his hands making me face him. He looks deep into my eyes.

"You know my dear Olivia. I did love you. But I got bored of you and you were never enough for my needs. Although you were nice when you used to scream at me to stop but then you would moan and yell my name out." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I cannot do this. Lucian where are you? Lucian, I need you, please come and get me.

"Lucian is going to kill you." I say and smirk at him knowing that will piss him off but I do not fucking care.

"Do you really think that little fucker cares about you? He is probably fucking some other girl right now and you are long long gone." He starts laughing really loud. I can feel tears in my eyes.

"Come on. I will untie you so you can have some sleep on the bed." He says untieing my arms. I rub my arms where it hurts. I turn around to see a teen bed. It was dissent it was not dirty or anything but there was only that bed in the small room nothing else. I turn to him.

"Thanks." I spat at him earning another slap on my other cheek. I put my hand on it to help with the stinging.

"I told you to stop talking to me like that do you understand me?!" I close my eyes. Why is this happening to me? Why?

"I said! Do you understand me, bitch!?" He grabs me by my hair pulling me so my face is next to his. I nod my head as much as I can.

"Y-Yes." I whisper feeling a tear roll down my cheek. He lets go of my hair and pushes me to the bed making me fall on it.

"Good. Now let's have some fun, love." He starts walking over to me. I crawl to the wall and pull my legs to my chest shaking my head no.

"No. No. Don't." I keep saying but he takes my arms and pulls my legs down getting on top of me. I start to push his chest to get him away from me.

"Come on, love. Let's make love like we used to." He whispers in my ear and rips my shirt off. I cry out loud. No! Why is this happening?

"No please, Jacob. Don't!" He punches me this time and I gasp from the contact of his fist and my cheek.

"Shut the fuck up! Slut! Go to sleep I will dell with you tomorrow!" He slams the door and locks it. I continue to cry but this time harder. I bring my legs to my chest.

"Lucian. I miss you Lucian." I cried myself to sleep.