Chapter 16

LUCIAN CAPOLA

Where is she? It has been more than 5 minutes since she went to the bathroom. I turn to dad.

"I am going to go and look for Olivia." I say and turn to leave but my dad grabs my arm.

"I am going to help." He says and waves his hand his man following. My dad and I make our way to the bathroom with his man following. I take my phone out and message Blake, Alex and Dolores.

"I am sure she is in the bathroom, son. She is maybe fixing her makeup or something that girls do." Dad says putting his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down like that. But

I cannot fucking calm down now. What if something happened to her and I was not there. We are finally in the bathrooms. I slam the woman's bathroom door open to hear a loud gasp I look at a woman standing at the mirrors with a lipstick in her hand. I walk over to her.

"Have you seen a woman, with long dark brown hair, burgundy dress, about 5"4'?" I ask the woman she starts to think.

She looks around and looks back at me nodding her head. Oh, thank God she saw my baby. My baby? Wow there Lucian, calm down.

"Yes, yes I saw her. She left in the arms of a man." She said. My eyes go wide and punch the wall leaving a hole in it. The woman jumps in surprise. I turn to my father.

"Have her in your office I am going to ask her some questions about Olivia." I say and turn back around walking in the crowd. I spot Blake, Alex and Dolores. I walk to them, they all turn to me.

"Did you find Olivia-bear?" Blake asks with a smile on his face. I look him dead in the eyes.

"She was taken away. In the arms of a man." Dolores gasps holding her hand to her mouth. I look at my sister to see tears in her eyes. She never cared about a woman in my life like this before. Alex puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We will find her man. I promise you that." He says and Blake nods.

"No one takes my Olivia-bear away!" Blake yells out and I shot him a look. She is not his. She is mine. Olivia is mine. Only mine. And I am going to kill whoever took her.

...

"Did you see the men face?" I ask the woman whose name is Keren. She shakes her head no.

"But I saw that he had a neck tattoo. It looked like a lion or some animal like that." She says taking a sip of the tea I had a maid bring in my dads office. I nod my head. She is my dad's age maybe a little younger.

"Okay. How did Olivia look?"

"She looked like she was asleep or like she was really tired." Fuck. He drugged her. It has to be Jacob. I am 100 per cent sure it is him. I nod my head at her.

"Thank you Keren." I say to the woman and take a seat across from her. Putting my head in my hands resting them on my knees. Where are you, amore? I miss you. I miss having you in my arms.

"You are in love with her aren't you?" My head shoots up to look at Keren. Me in love? With Olivia? Fuck! I am in love with her!

I love how she feels in my arms. I love the way her face lights up when she gets food or anything that she loves. I love the way her long beautiful hair floes down her back. I love her.

"Yes. Yes, I am in love with her." I confess it to Keren. She smiles.

"I can see that, son. I can see it." She says and opens her arms out. I stand up and walk to her. I get on my knees and hug her. I miss my baby.

"It is going to be okay. You guys will find her. I am sure of that." She says smoothing my hair. I will find her. I am getting my amore back.