Chapter 3

OLIVIA IRIN

Here I am again at the coffee shop talking to Gabriela. She is the nicest old lady I know. Like seriously.

"So Olivia, my dear, any man in life?" She gives me a wink and I laugh at her and shake my head.

"Nop." I pop the p at the end and give her a smile. "There is no one." I look down at my hands that were on my lap.

"My dear Olivia, I know how hard it was for you with HIM, but honey not everyone is like him they are a man that cares about there woman and you will find the right one." She takes my hand into hers. I look up at her with tears in my eyes.

"But how will I know that he is the right one?" I ask her.

"You will just feel it in your heart, dear. Just like I did with my dear Thio rest in peace my love." She says looking up and then back at me.

"I wish I was able to meet him." I say and give her a sad smile.

"Oh, he would love you, dear, just as much as I love you." She smiles at me and I return it.

"I love you too Gabriela, you are like a grandma to me." I stand up and give her a hug and return to my seat. We were just sitting there and talking when the waitress named Juan walked over to us.

"Miss Olivia, there is a man asking for you." He says and points to the other side of the coffee shop. I turn around and see... Mr. Capola? What is he doing here? How did he know I was here?

I turn back to Gabriela to see her looking from me to Mr. Capola and back to me.
"Is that a man looking for my Olivia?" She wiggles her kinda grey eyebrows at me.

" He is a friend of my dads, well I guess he is, I don't really know." I tell her and stand up. "I will be right back." I say and walk over to Mr. Capola. I stand in front of his table.

"Mr. Capola?" I say and he looks up at me giving me one of his side smiles.

"Hello Miss Olivia, have a seat." I sit across from him and set my hands on the table.

"What do you need Mr. Capola?" I ask wanting to go back to Gabriela.

"We need to talk, Miss Olivia." He says taking a sip of his coffee.

"About what?"

"Your father." He looks back up at me straight into my eyes.

"What about my father?"

"He said you will be staying with me from now on." He leans back into the seat. WHAT!? Is he okay?

"You are crazy. I am not going with you. My father will not allow that!" I stand up and turn to walk away but he grabs my hand and pulls me back into him so my back was to his front and I feel something poking under my ribs. I peek down and see a GUN? A freaking gun? What the bloody hell is going on? Oh my god. He is going to kill me.

"Now Miss Olivia. We will leave here nicely and go to your house well your old house and get your stuff and go to my house. Your new home." By now I have tears in my eyes. I see Gabriela walking over and I shake my head at her. I turn a little to Mr. Capola.

"Can I say goodbye to Gabriela?" I ask having more tears form in my eyes.

"No." I turn more around to him and look him in the eyes.

"Please." I say as some tears run down my cheeks. He looks away.

"Fine. 5 minutes." He lets me go and goes to the exit. I walk over to Gabriela and pull her into a hug.

"I have to go now. I will see you as soon as I can." I say and pull away.

"Everything is going to be okay my dear. Now go to him." She says. What? Does she know him? I nod my head and leave saying my last goodbye.