Chapter 13

OLIVIA HIRIN

Oh my God! I cannot believe I tuck the rope off right in front of him and the kisses and the hickeys he gave me. Oh man. I can still feel his lips on my neck how he kissed it and sucked on it. Oh, God. I walk over to the closet and get one of his dress shirts I am sure he will not mind and put it on.

 I walk over to the closet and get one of his dress shirts I am sure he will not mind and put it on

I walk back out and sit on the bed. I reach over to Lucian's phone to look at the time. It is already 10 PM, I thought it was maybe 7 or 8 but it is 10 already.

I sit back on the bed and lean on the headboard. Hearing the bathroom door open I look over to see Lucian in only a-a-a towel. Bloody hell. Oh, have mercy.

"Take a picture, amore, it lasts longer

"Take a picture, amore, it lasts longer." He laughs at me looking at him with my eye wide open and my mouth slightly open. I quickly close my mouth and turn away from him looking at the edge if the bed.

"You know it is fine if you look at me. I am all yours amore." Yeah right. He probably fucks a different girl every day.

"Do you really think of me like that?" My eye snap to him. Fuck. I said that out loud.

"I-I did not mean to say that out loud. I mean I was not thinking that about you. I-I was thinking about one of my guy friends back home and you know it just came out wrong and I will shut up now." I stop myself from talking even more. That is a really bad habit of mine well two of them. Rambling on and on about something and saying things out loud.

"Okay, Olivia calm down there. We will talk when I get dressed, okay?" He walks over to the closet and gets in. Talk?

Talk about what? Maybe he wants to tell me that I can finally go home! Oh my God, yes! I can finally see my mom and dad and sleep in my bed and not see Lucian or Blake ever again. Oh no. No. I do not want that. I do want to see them.

Blake is like an older brother I never had. I mean I have my younger brother but you know older and younger are different. Lucian. I would not see Lucian again. I do not want that either. Lucian is, he is, um... he is something special. I have never met a man like Lucian.

He tries to be tuff and all dangerous but I can see it in his eyes that he cares and loves for his close ones but then again I am not one of his close ones. I am just a random girl he has to take care off and I do not even know the reason why. You know what since he wants to talk. We will talk. Just as I finish the little conversation with myself Lucian walks out of the closet and sits next to me on the bed.

"Do you want to know any-"

"Why do you have to take care of me and why am I living with you?" I ask before he finishes his sentence. He looks down at his hands and back at me.

"I cannot tell you that, Olivia." He says. Why?

"Why?"

"Because you would not react good, and I do not want you to stress or be scared or anything like that." He finishes and takes my hand into his. I look down at our hands. My hand is so small compares to his big one.

 My hand is so small compares to his big one

(this picture is so cute)

"I am sure I can handle it. Please, Lucian. I really want to know." I please him. I do really want to know. But from what he said, do I? I mean what could I be so scared off?

"Olivia-"

"Please, Lucian." I look at him with puppy dog eyes and pount my lip out.

"I don't think that is a good idea, Olivia." He says looking at my lips. I push my bottom lip out harder.

"Porfavor." He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Okay, take a deep breath and promise me you will not freak out and just know I am going to protect you." I nod my head waiting.

"Jacob is back." With those words that came out of his mouth my whole world stopped. Jacob is back. My last boyfriend is back.

Jacob is back. Jacob is back. Jacob is back. I can feel my eyes have tears in them and some all already falling down. I feel someone hands on my face wiping them away.

I look at Lucian and into his eyes to see caution, care and something else in them as he whips my tears. He pulls me into his arms letting me cry on his shoulder. I move closer to him and he lifts me into his arms so I am sitting on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my face in his neck continuing to cry.