Chapter 11

OLIVIA HIRIN

"What? No. No, I do not like your brother." She gives me a look. "Okay maybe a little but I mean who would not like him." I stop before I say anything else.

"Yeah, I can see it. He likes you too." I snap my head to her. Lucian likes me?

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, he told me, when we were talking in the living room and you were looking at me like you wanted to kill me." She laughed at the end. How did she know I was looking at her like that.

"Sorry about that. He really told you that?" She nods her head applying some lip gloss on. She pushes her hand towards me. "Want some?" I nod.

"Sure." Taking the lip gloss and the mirror from her and applying it on my plump lips.

"Looks good, you should wear it more often. You know Lucian likes lip gloss on his woman." She puts the lip gloss back into her purse along with the mirror. How many girlfriends did Lucian have?

"I am not one of his woman Dolores. We are just friends. I do not know if we are even friends." I say looking out the window to see we are going to a garage.

"We are here girls." Fernando says before getting out the car and opening our door and we all step out and walk inside the mall.

...

"Come on just try this one on." Dolores says showing another dress at me. I have tried so many dresses on I think I am going to die.

"No. I am going to go look for one, you try some on now." I say and walk off. About 10 minutes later I find a really really pretty dress and take it to the dressing room. We got a private dressing room in the store. Perks of being a Capola well Dolores is I am her friend so yeah works out. As I got there Dolores steps out in a beautiful blue dress that is longer at the back and shorter at the front.

 As I got there Dolores steps out in a beautiful blue dress that is longer at the back and shorter at the front

"Oh my God. Dolores, you look amazing." I say and look her up and down.

"I think I am going to get this one. Did you find anything?" I nod pointing to the dress.

"I will be right back." I say and get in the dressing room. I finally put on the dress and wow. This dress is so beautiful. It is a deep red colour and has a deep v cut and an open back. I am in love. I step out to see Dolores waiting for me with her dress in her arms.

 I step out to see Dolores waiting for me with her dress in her arms

I hear her gasp. Is it ugly? Oh no.

"Olivia. Oh my God. You-you look stunning. That dress is amazing on you." She says. "Lucian is going to go crazy when he sees you in it. Now come on get change so we can get these and go to Victoria Secret." She sings the Victoria Secret. I go and change before paying and we head to none other than Victoria Secret.

...

"Get these and these and these and these and these and-"

"Dolores. I think 4 pairs of lingerie will be enough. I will take the red, black, white and blue. Pick yours and let's go." I hold the panties and bras close to me so they do not fall. I think my favourite is the red one I got. I really like it. And I am in love with my dress.

...

Finally oh my God. My feet are killing me and my back too. We are finally home. Dolores went to her house to show her boyfriend what she got today. If you know what I mean. I walk up the stairs with my 3 bags. The dress, shoes and Victoria Secret.

"Oh oh. I see a pink bag." I hear behind me and I spun around to see Blake. Pink bag? Oh the Victoria Secret bag, oh no he is not looking inside it.
"
Yes it is a pink bag and you are not looking inside it." I say continuing to walk to Lucian room. I can hear him running up the stairs and now he is walking right next to me.

"Let me just have a peek." He says putting his fingers in the bag and pulling out the red panties.

"Blake! Give me that back!" I yelled running after him as he took off running down the hall.

"Do you have a matching bra to go with th-" He stops yelling and I finally reach him out of breath I see him holding the panties behind his back and standing in front of Lucian. I walk over to them and snatch the panties from Blake's hands putting them in the bag.

"What is going on here?" Lucian asks looking from me to Blake and back at me again.

"Nothi-"
"I was looking at Olivia's Victoria Secret bag." Blake blurs out. Wow, Blake just wow.

"Victoria Secret bag?" Lucian rises his eyebrow looking at me and then at the bags in my hands. Before turning to Blake. "Go to my office I will be there in a second."

"Ay ay caption!" Blake yells out before turning around and running down the stairs. I go to Lucian's room and into the closet.

"Did you find a dress?" I jump and turn around to see Lucian leaning on the door frame. I nod starting to put the things where they go.

"You know you could model those Victoria Secret things for me tonight." I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. Model them for him? I turn around and put my hands on his chest and his go around my waist. I lean up so it looks like I was going to kiss him before whispering.

"In your dreams." And walking out the closet.