Chatper 6

Olivia IRIN

"Well, Blakey. I am 22 years old. I live with my parents because my dad got sick so I wanted to stay with them but now he is completely fine. I finished college, I was studying business. I was planning on working in my dad's company next year I wanted to take a break.

Um.. my favourite colour is black. I love listening to music and I enjoy drawing and painting. I play the piano I was learning it since I was 13. And that is it." I finish and give him a smile.

"Oh I forgot I also have a younger brother his name is Jackson but he is in school in a different city," I add to my story and look at him.

"Wow, Olivia-bear you have an interesting life." He says and laughs a bit.

"What about you Blakey?" I ask and give him a toothy smile. He laughs at me.

"Well, Olivia-bear I am 25 years old. My full name is Blake Luca Capola. I work with Lorenzo. You know in the mafia- fuck" He whispers the "fuck" part. Wait!? Mafia? As in real fucking mafia? What the hell is going on here?! I need to speak to my parents.

"Can I call my mom Blake?" I ask him and stand up.

"Um yes. You can use my phone in my room. It is across from yours." I nod my head and run upstairs up to my room and walk in the one across from mine.

I look around and see a phone on the nightstand. I pick it up and dial my mom's number. After a minute she finally answers.

"Hello Blake, do you need something?" She asks so she has Blakes number.

"Mom?" I say and she gasps.

"Olivia honey. How are you? Are they nice to you? How is Lucian to you? Did he hurt you? Is Blake taking care of you?"

"Mom! I am a fine mom. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course dear."

"What do Blake and Lucian do?" I ask and bite my nails.

"Why do you ask dear?" I can tell in her voice she is nervous.

"Blake and I were talking and he was telling me about himself and he told me he works with Lucian in the mafia, mom," I say and can feel tears in my eyes because I am living with killers and mafia men.

"Honey..." Mom starts but stops. "Yes. They are mafia."

...

New Book cover!! Made by me.