Chatper 2

OLIVIA HIRIN

I groan as I turn around in my bed and reach out to my phone. I look at the screen to see it is 6 PM. I sat up and rub my eyes.

After I met Mr. Capola I went to my room and tuck a shower and fell asleep. I walk to my closet and get some booty shorts and a black tank top.

I walk out of my room while I put my hear in a ponytail. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see my mom making dinner.

"Hey mom, need help?" I ask walking next to her and taking a glass of water.

"No honey but thank you. Can you keep an eye on the chicken I need to use the bathroom." She asks and looks at me.

"Sure go ahead," I say and walk over to the stove. I look at the dining room to see the table set hut there are four plates and not three. My brother was not home he was in school. My brother goes to school in a different city. He is in his last year he is 20. I am 4 years older than him. So why is there a fourth plate? Hm.. maybe some of our family got here or Mr. Jonhson, he is our really good family friend.

I bend down to a cabinet looking for a glass that was mine. Literally, I only drink from it, I got it from my grandma when I was 15. My grandparents live in Oklahoma so I do not see them really often.

"Damn that is a view." I quickly stand up holding the glass close to my chest so I do not drop it and turn around to see the one and only Mr. Capola standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Mr. Capola you are still here." I say and look around to see if my mom or dad were coming but no. He walks to me and keeps walking until he is right in front of me. I look up at him and gulp. I mean I do not know him, and he is standing real close but he is damn stunning.

"You know you should not wear those kinds of shorts and bend down when you don't know who is in your house." He says and brushes his hand on my butt. Fuck. Push him, Olivia.

"Mr. Capola I do not think you should be this close to me." I say and put my hands on his chest. Wow okay.

"Why not Olivia?" Oh god. When he said my name. What the bloody hell am I thinking?! Stop Olivia stop!

"Mr. Capola"

"It is Lucian for you, mia cara." Oh, bloody hell he speaks Italian great just great. And he called me his dear. Yes, I can speak Italian.

"Okay, Lucian." I say and try pushing him away again.

"I like how you say my name, mia cara." This is so not right my parents are in the house and I do not know him.

"Lucian I think you should get away from me now, please." I say and look up at him and what he does surprises
me. He steps away.

"Oh, Mr. Capola are you ready to have dinner?" He gives me a side smile just like that guy from today and turns to
my mom.

"Of course Mrs. Hirin smells amazing." Wait my mom? That is why he got away from me. Oh, thank you, mom, so much.

"Olivia dear, can you help me get this finished." I nod my head looking as Lucian leaves the kitchen and joins my dad at the table.