Shades Of Love

Hi and welcome to Shades Of Love.

Copyright ©2018, Lana U

All rights reserved. (Shades Of Love) No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any manners, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER TWICE A WEEK. If there is any reason that I cannot upload that day I will write an author note!

Okay, so I would love for you to comment what you think of the book like what you think of the chapter you are reading and everything!

I also want you to know some things:

1. All the scenes, characters, conversation, places and everything in the book are from my imagination the only thing that is real are the cities.

2. Please do not copy my book, you know if you copy someone's book it is not really you writing your own book it's just you copying someone else's book and changing the names and places.

3. The book is going to be edited when I finish it so this is a draft so do not mind any spelling or grammar mistakes.

4. I also do not want anyone to turn my book into a fiction or any kind of genre of the book.

Enjoy the book, thank you for reading!

Lana x