Chapter 19

LUCIAN CAPOLA

I look up from my desk as someone runs into my office. I see Jessica Olivia's mom and her father Lorenzo. Jessica is crying and she runs to my desk sitting down.

"We know where she is, Lucian." Jessica says. I shut up from my desk.

"Where is she?"

"She is at hers and Jacobs old house. He took her." My blood starts to boil. I press a button that will call Blake and Alex to my office. 1 minute later Blake, Alex and my father walk in. They see Jessica crying and Lorenzo trying to calm her down.

"You called Lu-"

"We know where she is." I cut Blake off. Their eyes go wide and start to ask where is she and if she is okay.
I look at Jessica I did not know how she knew where she is.

"She-She called me from a number I do not know probably his and told me where she is." Jessica says wiping her tears and taking a glass of water Alex gave her. I look at my father.

"Get your man ready. We are getting her early tomorrow morning. Make sure everyone gets ready tonight and they get a good night sleep." I say walking out of my room leaving everyone behind. I walk to my room and sit on my bed.

I take Olivia's pillow and hug it to me. I also smell it but it already lost her beautiful rose scent.

I lay down on her side still hugging the pillow to my chest. Closing my eyes. Maybe I should get some sleep too.

I open my eyes when I feel someone sit on the bed on my side. I look up to Dolores. I missed my sister too. She has locked herself in her room ever since Olivia was taken. She looks down at me before laying down.

"You will get her back tomorrow. Right, Fratello (brother)?" She whispers taking my hand into hers. My sister and I have been really really close ever since our mother's death. Our mother died from cancer. When I was 20 and Dolores was 17.

I give her a small smile nodding my head. "Yes, yes I will, my dear Sorella (sister)." Squezing her hand a little.

"You are in love, Fratello." She says poking my cheek with her other hand. I nod my head again.

"Yes, yes I am." I give her a smile. "And tomorrow I will get my amore back." I said poking her cheek this time.
"Come on Sorella. Let's get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." I say leaning over kissing her forehead.

"Bonna Notte Fratello."

"Bonna Notte Sorella."

I am getting mia cara back tomorrow. Back in my arms where she belongs.