Chapter 10

OLIVIA HIRIN

I turn around in the bed but I can not. Something is holding me down. I open my eyes slowly and see an arm wrapped around my waist and feel a board chest pressed to my back. I start to move a little and the person groans.

Shit fuck. I then look around the room and see that I am not in Blakes room. I am in Lucian's room and I do not think that is Blake sleeping next to me. I feel something poking me around my butt area. Oh god please no. Searuslly? I try to turn around or get away but that only made him groan more and hold me tighter.

"You really need to stop moving or I am going to have to take you right here right now." I stop right away as I hear his deep and husky morning voice. Oh god. Take me right here right now. Oh, I am getting turned on? No no. Olivia snap out of it.

"Um... good morning? Can you um... let go of me now?" I ask praying that he will. "I really need to use the bathroom." I add that should work but really I do need to use the bathroom. Your girl needs to pee. Oh, I am talking to myself, great.

"Fine." I hear him mumble out before pulling his arm off me. I get off the bed not looking at him and walk to the bathroom.

Oh wow. This is my first time in his bathroom and let me tell you this is amazing.

I see a door in the right corner that says toilet and I walk over to it and do my business

I walk back to the room after washing my hands and brushing my teeth with a spear toothbrush I found.

I turn to the bed to see Lucian's back showing as he lays on his stomach.

Oh, his back muscles. He slowly turns to me and I quickly look at the floor. He looks at his phone to see the time.

"Dolores is downstairs. Go get dressed your clothes are on the other side of our closet." Our closet? As in his closet, I was in yesterday? I walk over to the closet and on the right side there are all his suits and other clothes and on the left side are all my stuff that I brought here.

I walk over to my stuff and get a pair of light shorts and a green crop top that says Louisiana State on it. My childhood best friend is from Louisiana. And finally some Nike Air Force white shoes.

I walk out of the closet after getting dressed and Lucian walks in after I get out

10 minutes later he comes out of course in one of his Armani suits that fit him perfectly.

"Come on. Dolores is waiting downstairs." He says taking his phone and keys from the nightstand. I walk out first him following behind me.

We get down to the living room and see Blake and a girl with dirty blonde hair. They both turn to us and the girl gets up and runs up to me.

"Hi. I'm Dolores. It's nice to meet you." She says pulling me into a hug. I give her an awkward hug back.

"I'm Olivia, nice to meet you too." I give her a small smile when we pull away from each other. She turns to Lucian and gives him a hug before whispering something in his ear.

I get this weird feeling inside my chest as I look at them so I turn to look at Blake and give him a wave. He smiles his bright big smile and waves back like a child.

I turn back to Lucian and Dolores to see them talking I just keep staring at her and I can tell that Lucian looks at me a few times before turning back to Dolores. Finally, they finish talking, Lucian walks up to me and hands me something.

"Now that you met my sister." He smirks looking into my eyes. "This is my credit card, you can get whatever you want, amore." Shit. That is his freaking sister. I take the credit card out of his hand and look at Dolores.

"Are you ready?" She asks giving me a smile and hooking her arm with mine before starting to walk to the door.

"Not so fast dear sister," Lucian says walking to us. "Fernando is coming with you guys he will drive you and keep you safe. Buy something nice, amore." He says the last thing to me before kissing my cheek. I can feel all the heat from my body go to my cheeks.

"Okay bye." I say and pull Dolores with me. We make our way to the car and get in. Fernando starts to drive.

"So do you like my brother?"