Chapter 20

LUCIAN CAPOLA

"Okay! Is everyone ready?!" I yell out to the sea of men. My men and my father altogether.

"YES!" Everyone yells out holding their guns up in the air. We all get our cars and start to drive to the address my Jessica gave to me.
I am coming baby hold on a little longer.

...
OLIVIA HIRIN

I was shaken awake by Jacob. He was shaking my shoulder. I look at him.

"Come to eat." He says walking out of the room leaving me behind. I get up from the bed and in the bathroom. I do my business. I walk out of the bathroom and out the room walking down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Jacob sitting on the island waiting for me.

"I made your favourite, love. Pancakes with blueberries." He says smiling from eye to eye. I nod my head and take a seat next to him taking the food and start to eat.

"When are you going to fucking start talking to me normally, love?" I look at him. Is he fucking crazy or some shit? Talk to him normally? After everything? Yeah, I do not think so.

"I am not going to talk to you normally, Jacob! Not now, not ever after you did what you did and did not stop!" I yell at him and stand up taking my plate putting it in the sink.

He puts his hands on my waist and turns me to face him. He leans down so his face is right in front of mine. I feel his hand on my cheek caressing it.

"Love, do you not remember those days when we would spend them together. When at night time we would make love to each other. When you screamed my name like there is no tomorrow. Do you remember those days?" He asks I nod my head looking at him right in the eyes.

"Yes, yes I remember them, Jacob. I also remember those days when you would come home and be pissed off because of something that happened at work or with your guys so you would hit me, no, you would beat me, Jacob." I say pointing a pissed off finger at him and poking him in the chest.
"I do not love you anymore, Jacob." I add to my rant, his eyes narrow.

"You do not love me? Who do you love then? Lucian maybe?" He asks taking my chin in his hand, hard.

"That is none of your fucking business." I say and push his hand away. But he pushes himself on me blocking me from moving and pushes me against the counter, having his body pressed onto mine.

"So it is true. You do love him. How sweet. But my love, you will never see him ever again. You are stuck with me now and you will love me again!" He yells out pushing himself more on me and kissing me hard.

I push on his chest trying to get him off. He pulls away and slaps me across the face I gasp but he grabs my face again and starts kissing me again.

I feel his gold hands going up my shirt to my bra. I try to push as hard as I can but he is still holding me to him. I gasp as he rips my shirt and I am left in my white bra that he bought when he took me here.

He looks down at my boobs and smirks I try to cover myself but he is holding my hands down. He kisses me again and then moves onto my neck leaving sloppy kisses there. He takes one of my hands and brings it to his crouch making me rub him. I feel like I am going to puke. I push as hard as I can with one hand on his chest.

I open my eyes when I feel Jacob being ripped off me. I see Alex. Alex! He punches Jacob until he is unconscious and walks over to me. I am crying so hard by now. He takes his dress shirt off and puts it around me giving me a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him back and crying even harder.

I am so happy he is here. If he is here that means the other guys are here too. Lucian.