Chapter 15

OLIVIA HIRIN

I turn around in bed and open my eyes to see that I am alone in the bed and room. I sit up and rub my eyes.

Knock Knock

I look at the door. Should I say come in or?

"Come in." I yell out well not really because my voice cracked since I did not speak since last night. I rub my eyes again and look at the door as they open and Dolores walks in closing the door behind her.

"Hello, there sleepy head." She smiles and jumps on the bed next to me. What time is it? I feel like I slept for a long time.

"What time is it?" I ask her laying back down.

"It is 2 PM." She laughs at me. My eyes go wide and I open my mouth. 2 PM? Why did no one wake me up? Lucian could have woke me up when he was leaving.

"Um... not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?" She smiles and stands up pulling the covers off of me.

"We have to get ready for the party tonight." Party? What party? Oh oh, the party Lucian wants me to go with him.

"Oh okay. Well let me take a shower and we can start." I say and walk to the closet taking a shirt and shorts before going to the bathroom taking a towel and start the shower. What is the party going to be about? Maybe someone has a birthday. Well, we are just going to have to find out.

..

"You look beautiful Olivia. Lucian is going to go crazy over you." Dolores says as we stand in the mirror in our dresses. I turn to her.

"Thank you, Dolores. But Lucian and I are nothing like that. You look stunning. Alex is going to go crazy over you. I cannot believe you are with him already what 5 years you guys must be really happy together. I cannot wait to meet him tonight." Alex is her boyfriend of 5 years.

"Believe me Sorella, Lucian is going to go crazy I know my brother." She says taking my hand in hers. "Come on let's go, they are waiting downstairs."

She pulls me out the room and downstairs as we make our way down the stairs I can see Lucian, Blake and some other man standing at the end talking. That must be Alex.

As they hear our hells click on the stairs they all look up. I keep my eyes on Lucian. His eyes go wide as he looks me up and down before he licks his lips and bites his bottom lip. We finally make it down and Dolores runs up to Alex giving him a kiss.

I smile looking at them. I feel arms go around my waist and I look up to see Lucian looking down at me. He leans down kissing me on the cheek moving to my ear where I can feel his breath.

"You look absolutely beautiful, amore." He whispers taking my hand in his and pulling away turning to everyone to see them all looking at us. Dolores is smiling from ear to ear. I swear this girl is crazy. I smile at Alex and he steps forward.

"It is nice to meet you, Olivia. I heard a lot about you from Dolores and Lucian." He looks at Lucian when he says 'and Lucian'.

"It is nice to meet you too Alex. I hope all good things." I give a little laugh and he joins in.

"The best Olivia." He smiles and takes Dolores by hand and we all make our way outside. I look around and see three cars there. They are all Mercedes Bens. Blake goes into one of them, Alex and Dolores in the other and finally Lucian and I in the last one.

...

We are at the party now. I am with Lucian the whole time and there is so many men that came to say hello to him and so many have kissed my right hand. When I get home I am going to have to clean it really good. I really need to use the bathroom. I turn to Lucian as he talks to a man I forgot his name.

"Lucian?" He looks down at me. "I really need to use the bathroom." I say softly so the other man cannot hear. He nods his head turning to the man saying something I was looking around so I was not listening.

"We will go see my father and then you can go, okay?" Lucian asks kissing me on the cheek. I nod my head and we make our way through the crowd until we stop in front of a man. He turns to us.

"Son! Welcome!" The man says and pulls Lucian in a hug. I fold my hands in front of me looking at them.

"This is Olivia father." Lucian says putting his arm around me and bringing me closers. I smile at the man and put my hand out.

"It is nice to meet you Mr. Capola." He smiles and takes my hand into his.

"It is nice to meet you too, Olivia. You can call me Giovanni dear." He turns to Lucian. "You got yourself a keeper son!" He laughs with Lucian and they look at me. I give them a smile and look at Lucian.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He nods his head kissing my cheek and letting go of my hand.

"I will be here." I nod and turn around going to the bathroom. I finally found it I had to ask some people where it was. Oh my God. Finally, I feel like I lost 2 pounds from how much I just peed. I wash my hands and walk out into the small hallway and make my way down it back to the main room but I am stopped by a hand going over my mouth.

"Breath, breath my love." I hear before I black out.