Chapter 1

Looking out the window of the small coffee shop on the edge of a busy street in New York, looking at the cars pass by and people walking to there destination.

I take a sip of my coffee smiling as I look at the couple that was passing by. I turn and look around the coffee shop taking in how nice and aesthetic it looked.

 I turn and look around the coffee shop taking in how nice and aesthetic it looked

*Beep Beep*
I look at my phone to see that my mom is calling me. I swipe the green button and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello, mom," I say in the phone taking another sip of coffee.

"Hello dear, where are you?"

"At the coffee shop, why?" I look back out the window and see a man looking at me and as I lock eyes with him he turns around and leaves. Well, that was kinda weird.

"When are you going to come home, honey?" I could hear in her voice that she sounded nervous.

"Soon, why mom? What is going on?" I ask standing up, leaving a tip and walking out the door but not before waving at Gabriela she is the owner of the coffee shop and is a nice old lady.

"Nothing to worry about dear just come home, okay?"

"Okay mom, I am on my way." I hung up, I walk up the street and take a right on the edge of the street but I suddenly bump into someone and I am falling down but the person gets a hold of my hand and pulls me back up. I look up and see the same man that was outside the coffee shop.

"I am sorry, I was not looking," I say and look down to see him holding my hand still.

"That is okay Miss, I was not looking either." He gives me a side smile and walks next to me and leaves. I turn around to look at him but I do not see him anymore.

I continue walking home and after 15 minutes I am here. I walk up to the door and take my shoes off at the door and walk in. I shut the door and walk to the living room to see my mom sitting and watching tv.

"Hey, mom," I say and sit next to her. She looks at me and gives me a smile.

"Hello dear, how was your day out, met anyone new?"

"It was nice I had a nice talk with Gabriela, and no I did not although I bumped into a man and almost fell on my butt he caught me just before I was about to fall." I give her a smile and laugh a little thinking how dumb I would look falling on my butt in front of all the people.

"Oh really? What did he look like?" Why would she want to know what he looked like? Well, mom just being mom wondering when I will get a man but after HIM I do not want anyone really...

"Um.. he had brown hair, really pretty eyes they were kinda green and blue, he had a stubble and really good facial features. He was hot." I giggle, I said a guy was hot to my mom.

"Did you get his name?"

"No, I did not. Where is dad by the way?" I ask looking at the entrance.

"He is in his office doing some work." She says and stands up. "Want some tea?"

"No I'm good, but thanks. I am going to go to my room and take a shower and take a nap I did not sleep real good last night." I walk up to the stairs and as I am passing by my dad's office

I hear another voice inside. Is someone here or is it a phone? I walk to the door and knock.

"Come in." I hear my dad say and I open the door walking in and closing the door behind me.

"Hey dad, I just wanted to say.." I finally look up and see another man with my dad. Oh my god. Is this a bloody greek god in front of me or what. "Hi." I finish my sentence and look at my dad.

"That's nice honey. Hi. This is Mr. Capola." I look at the man and see that he is already looking at me. I give him a smile and stick my hand out.

"Olivia Hirin, pleasure to meet you." He takes my hand into his and brings it to his lips giving it a kiss looking me straight in the eyes.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Hirin."