Chapter 18

LUCIAN CAPOLA

"Did you get your man ready, father?" I ask passing around his office. My father sits in his chair with his head in his hands.

"I did, son. They are all ready. Listen. I think you should go and get something to eat and maybe some sleep. Julia left you some food in the fridge." He says walking over to me and putting his hands on my shoulders making me look at him. I shake my head no.

"I cannot father. I need to find her. I cannot live without her. I am going crazy. Dolores has shut herself in her room. Blake is talking in his sleep asking yelling Olivia. Alex is working his ass off to get in contact with other mafias. And I-I cannot do it. I feel so empty." I say looking at my father in the eyes. He smiles at me.

"Now you know how love feels like, son." He pats my shoulder going to the door.
"I need a shower as soon as I finish I will be back to work. Do not worry son, we will find dear Olivia. But really son, you got yourself a keeper."

"I know I did father." I give him the best smile I can right now. Where is Mia cara now? Is she okay? I look up as I hear the door open.

"Hey man." Blake walks over to me and takes a seat. "How are you doing?" I shake my head at him.

"Not good. I cannot do this Blake. I need her in my arms. I need her." I say looking into his eyes.

"We will find her Lucian and you know that she is going to be back with all of us.
Her parents are downstairs. Her brother Jackson also came from his school and is going to be staying with there parents. You can come if you want, Giovanni is also down there talking to them." He stands up to leave I nod my head standing up too and following him out the room.

...
OLIVIA HIRIN

I cried so much these 2-3 days I have been here. I do not know I had this many tears in me. I also got Jacob to let me out the room sometimes but all the doors and windows are locked. I also found out that I am at our old house we moved in before breaking up.

I know the address and everything and my parents know where it is. But I have no idea how to get in contact with them. I need a phone or something.
I am in the kitchen right now getting a glass of water.

"Hello, love." I feel Jacobs breath on the back of my neck and that made me cringe. I move a bit away from him. He turns me around so I am facing him. I look up at him before looking down at my water.

He takes the water out of my hands and sets it down on the counter I follow his moves. He takes my chin in his hand making me look at him.

"You know Olivia. I never stopped loving you." He whispers before crashing his lips on mine. My eyes go wide. I stand there frozen having him push his lips harder on mine. He pulls away slapping me.

"Kiss back!" He yells in my face and starts to kiss me again. I kiss back this time knowing if I do not he will hurt me more. I start to cry now.

"Jacob... Jacob... Please... Let go." I say between kisses putting my hands on his chest and trying to push him away. He pulls away and slaps me again.

"Bitch!" He yells before storming out of the kitchen. I sink down to the floor and start to cry.

After crying for a few minutes I stand up and turn to the counter to take my water but I also see a phone. A phone! I look around and listen to hear if I can hear Jacob anywhere. I pick it up and it works! I diel my mom's number praying to God she answers.

"Hello?" I hear my moms voice and a silent cry comes out.

"Mom? Mom it is me. I am at mine and Jacobs old house. He took me away. Mom, please help me. I have to go now. I love you!" I whisper everything to her.

"Oh, my baby! We will come as soon as we can! I love you, baby!" I hear her start to cry and yell something. I quickly hang up and delete the call from the history on the phone. Taking my water and running to my room. Laying on my bed. Waiting for Lucian.