Chapter 23

OLIVIA HIRIN

I walk down the stairs after my bath and walk into the living room. I smile as I see my parents and my brother. Also Blake and Dolores. I avoid looking at Lucian.

"Olivia-bear!" Blake yells out and runs to me picking me up in a hug. "Oh, how I missed you my Olivia-bear!" He keeps yelling and I laugh at him.

"I missed you too Blakey, I missed you too." He sets me down back on the floor and kisses my forehead I smile at him and lean in to whisper to him.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight, Blakey?" I look around to see Lucian looking at us I quickly look back at Blake. He squishes his eyebrows together.

"What about Lucian, Olivia-bear?" He asks looking at Lucian and then back at me. I shake my head.

"I do not want to stay with him tonight. Please, Blake." I give him my puppy dog eyes. He sighs and I smile knowing I won.

"Fine. But if he kills me it is your fault." I nod my head and give him a hug. I walk over to where my parents and Jackson are sitting. I sit next to him.

"What's up little brother?" I ask and ruffle his hair. He pushes my hand away and glares at me.

"Do not touch my hair Olivia! You know I hate that!" He pounts and I laugh at him. I put my hands up still laughing.

"Okay, okay. I am sorry, bro." I laugh standing up and ruffling his hair again. He slaps my leg and I jump away from him, I stumble on something on the floor and fall back on the couch.

But not on the couch, on someone. I look up to see Lucian. From all the people in the room, I fall on him. Really thank you, God. I stand up but he pulls me back so I am sitting on his lap.

I stand up again and get away from him before he can pull me back to him and go sit next to Blake. I look down at the floor to see what did I trip on. There is a dog toy? Dog toy? I did not know they had a dog.

"Since when do you guys have a dog?" I ask turning to Blake. He rubs the back of his neck looking at Lucian, I look at Lucian. He stands up and walks away but comes back a minute later.
I see him holding a ball of fluff. He walks over to me.

"This is now your dog, Olivia." Lucian says handing me the cutest little dog I have ever seen in my life.

"Oh my God! He is so cute!" I pount my lips and hug the dog to me. I look at Lucian.

"What do you mean he is my dog?" I pat the little dogs head. He looks up at me with his bright blue eyes and licks my hand. I giggle and scratch his chin.

"I got him for you." Lucian says patting the dogs head. I look up at him.

"Thank you." I say and smile at him. He thought about me while I was away. Maybe he was not with someone else... but then again maybe he was. Why don't I just ask him? Would he tell me the truth? Should I ask Blake? Or Dolores? Or Alex? Maybe my mom? What if h-

"Olivia." I look up at Lucian. Shit, I was thinking too much.

"Yeah?" I smile trying to play it cool.

"He is a boy. You can name him and we can get a collar for him with his name." Lucian says smiling at me. I smile back. I look at the dog in my hands and think about names. Hm...

"Blue. His name is Blue." I say and smile at little Blue.

"Aw, that is such a cute name. You big brother are so cute to get your girl a cute little dog." She turns to Alex with her hands on her hips. "When are you going to get me a dog?" I laugh at her. Handing Blue to her.

"You can always play with Blue." I say and give her a side hug. She smiles at me.

"Thanks, Olivia. You are the best. But I do not think I can take care of a dog right now since I am going to have a baby."

...

Blue