Chapter 57: unwanted attention

Dahlia pov
We have been out for about 3 hours now, Ellie gets a text from somebody, Then when she stops texting, she looks up at us. Everyone's eyes on her. She looks worried and then says.
"jaxon is here, with somebody" her voice is full of worry and concern,
"which bit? Did he say?" Link asks, But he receives a shake of the head in return "Should we go home?" Ethan asks, obviously not wanting to end the day just yet, but everyone shakes their heads, "hell no, if we get caught, blame it on me, I  will take the impact of it" I say, everyone's eyes turn to me.
But Ed immediately chimes in, "No, absolutely not, he already is hitting you for answers" I hear a sigh and then, "so then what will we do?" Avery asks, looking around at everyone's faces.
"we will walk around, shop, buy things and have fun, after all its not gonna happen again soon" Cedric says, looking serious, "remember, we have 2 hours, but we should go in an hour" Ellie adds,
We are getting up ready to leave and then we hear a loud, almost ear piercing scream, "Avery, what the fuck!" Ethan says, turning to see her, she laughs and then puts her hand through her hair, "sorry, haven't been shopping for a while"
So in return, I scream back, and Cedric yells back, "God what's wrong with you?" Cedric says, obviously annoyed. "How long have you got spare? I have a lot of things wrong with me!" I say looking or more like staring at Cedric.
"Omg I wanna go stare at some cute guys!" Saffron says, and I stare back at her and mutter, "Girls too please, they're so hot" Ethan stares back at me, "You like girls too?"
"yeah" I pause, "Wasn't that obvious?" I ask, curiously.
But while we are setting foot into another store, I spot the one and only douche bag, Ajax Crawford
Ajax pov
While im shopping for new shirts that aren't stained with blood, these girls come up to me, obviously trying to flirt, but it looks like a kangaroo has mutated with a lizard and its so bad, "Sorry, I'm with someone" and the girls immediately start to ask more questions about who, and while they do that, out of the corner of my eye, I spot her.
I look back at the girls and point to Dahlia,"her, she's mine."
Dahlia pov
While I'm distracted by the look of Ajax being surrounded by girls, Edison looks my way, and spots him too. He smirks at me.