I run ahead a bit and jump in front of him causing him to stop and look at me inquisitively.

"Natsu I see you smile every so often for seemingly no reason. I must know what's going through your mind." I say seriously with my hands on my hips.

"You already know." He says seriously and keeps walking.

"Well you know before that happens we need to get married right?" He stops mid step and freezes.

"Y-yes. I k-know." He stutters. "B-but its to s-soon to think about t-that." He says and I see him shaking slightly. I know he's mostly scared about the thought of a big ceremony and all the people that will be there.

"Your right. Just making sure you know. Sorry I flustered you." I walk up and wrap my arms around him.

"I-it's ok. Don't worry." He smiles at me and hugs me. "Let's go." He whispers and holds my hand as we walk home.

We get home and jump in the shower. Separate showers of course. I get out first and get dressed in my 'Angel' pajamas because I know natsu loves them. I head into the kitchen and start looking around for what I can make for dinner. I hear a knock at the door and go to open it.

There stood a man with black colored hair and he was wearing about 50 layers of clothes. He looks at me with complete shock on his face and says something but it's muffled by all the scarves around his neck.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you. Your muffled." I point at the scarves and he loosens them so I can see his mouth and hopefully hear him speak now.

"Sorry. I'm just shocked. Does Natsu live here or am I at the wrong house?" He asks curiously and looks past me to see all the boxes. "I'm guessing you just moved in?" He says before I could reply to his first question. I nod my head and open my mouth to speak but he sighs and turns to leave.

"Wait!" I call out to him and he stops and gives me a serious look.

"Why? Your not who I was looking for obviously." He says in a rather rude tone.

I open my mouth again to speak only to be cut off yet again! This time by Natsu.

"Y/N where are you?" I hear him call and he appears at the front door.

"Natsu?!"

"Gray?!"

I'm in the middle of the two and look at them while they stare at each other in shock. Natsu comes rushing out of the house while Gray stands there frozen in disbelief.

"Gray! I thought you left for good!" Natsu yells and hugs Gray almost making him fall to the ground

"So I take it you guys know each other." I say in a teasing tone.

"Yeah! This is Gray! He's my best friend! He left 6 years ago to work in Alaska in the ice. He was always fascinated with ice and wanted to explore it. Judging by the layers of clothes he has on I'm guessing he got sick of the cold?" He looks at Gray questioningly and gray nods.

"Man you have no idea what cold is until you fall through the ice into water that's 30degrees below zero. I'm still cold!" He yells

"Come on inside then. Tell me everything!" Natsu says with excitement and literally drags Gray inside the house while I follow close behind.

Natsu sits Gray on the couch and sits down beside him with a big smile on his face. I stand there in front of them with a amused look on my face. Gray looks at Natsu and smiles then looks at me and the smile fades.

"You said you just moved in!" He shouts

"I did! And to be fair you NEVER gave me a chance to answer your questions." I huff at him and put my hands on my hips.