Thelistine 1.2: Wayward Love

Prologue

Caile thought is was a fairy tale story did came true when he fell in love with a queen. As a knight, all he wanted is to protect her; but being powerful she is, she has the ability to protect herself.

She needs no one.

And a queen like her is no match for a mere knight like him.

When things didn't went the queen's way, she fleet away, leaving the knight behind.

In time of despair, a princess saved him.

With a lamp with her, she gave him light.

The lamp didn't only gave him light, it also made him see the purest of her heart.

Eventually, they fell in love with each other, and they chose to go on a journey together.

"Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect."

But three years later... the queen is back.

And love, trust, and loyalty will all be questioned.

-000-

Prologue is now posted on my profile!

Note: Wayward love is Game of Chains's parallel story so it is advised to read GOC prior para mas maintindihan ang mga ganap sa WL, or kahit kalagitnaan man lang ng GOC ang mabasa para maintindihan kung paano magsisimula ang ang WL. Iyon lang, salamat!

Ps: January 2019 ako mag-i-start mag-update. This is the last installment for Thelistine High series, hooray.