- nightmare

[word count: 306]

you woke up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom. you got up and went. suddenly you heard quiet moans. you hurried up and looked back to the bed. you saw klaus tossing and turning and drenched in sweat.

"klaus?" you said softly.

"no, no, please stop!" he yelled quietly. "don't hurt her!!" you lean over him.
this time you shake him.

"klaus! wake up i'm right here, i'm okay!!" you say to him a little louder.

"NOOO!" he yelled and woke up in a gasp.

"y/n???!!!!" he screamed.

"i'm right here klaus. i'm right here."

he was out of breath, still sweating. his eyes start to tear up. you go out to hug him and he hugs you back.

"it's okay. i'm right here. i'm fine" you say while rubbing his back and running your fingers through his hair a little.

"i-i had a dream that y-you died and i tried to save you but couldn't. -a-and i just couldn't bare t-the thought of loosing you" he stuttered quietly.

"it's okay. i'm okay. it was just a dream. i'm not leaving you" you said comforting him.

he starts to calm down a little. he looked at you.

"i love you so much y/n" he said, a small smile creeping through his lips.

"i love you too" you said and kissed his cheek.

you lay back down and so does he. he lays his head in the crook of your neck and places his hand on your stomach. you put your hand on top of his.

after a little while he falls back asleep. you wait a little after he falls asleep for you to go back to sleep to make sure he's okay. after a little bit you fell asleep as well.