250K

Wow! Where do I begin? This has been such an incredible journey writing this book!
Even though I'm not writing fanfics anymore, my love for writing has only grown the longer I do it. It's almost been three years since I started writing and I can't explain how grateful I am to the ONCER community for accepting me and reading my books! You guys probably don't realize this, but I see every comment, every vote and they all mean the word to me.
250k is a lot of reads and I don't turn a blind eye to how incredibly luck I am to have such an amazing audience and I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for you! You all put me on the path that I am on with my writing. I never would have started my very own original novel if it weren't for the love and support you have shown to me over the years!
You all the mean the world to me and I hope to meet your expectations with every new book I write!
I also hope you will give my other works a chance. I know they aren't really why you all follow me, but they are my heart and soul, and I put every ounce of passion I have in to writing 'Prophecy of the Present'! I hope you all can see that in the words I wrote.
I adore you all and I can't wait to write more for all of you! -xBlueAvenue

(Don't forget to follow me on insta www.ibstagram.com/corbinmeileen) :)