90. A Night Alone

Killian's POV

I pull up to our apartment and look over to me sleeping Swan. I smile to myself and think about how good I have it. I get out of the car and grab her. I get a couple stares, but I don't care. I bring her up to our apartment. She wakes up and I close the door with my foot. "Hey, beautiful." I kiss her forehead. She cuddles into my chest with her hands in her lap. I smile and bring her up to our room.

"Ooo!" She jumps. I pull back. "I got new stuff for you and Colin." She says excitedly. "Come on, I want to show you." She pulls me into our closet. "Try this stuff on." She says excitedly, as she hands me a stack of clothes. I chuckle and walk back into the bathroom.

I put on a black vest, black leather jacket, dark jeans, and knitted scarf bennie

I put on a black vest, black leather jacket, dark jeans, and knitted scarf bennie. I walk out and see Emma sitting on our bed, still in her underwear. "What do you think?" I ask. She looks up and smiles.

"Wow," she mumbles. I smile and walk to her. "I did good, if I say so myself." She smirks and looks over me. "What do you think?"

"I like it but I prefer it off." I start to strip again. She giggles and sits on our bed. I crawl over her in just my boxers.

"Massage and then you get what you deserve." She smirks. I smile and flip her onto her stomach. I press my fingers into her skin, massaging it. She moans and arches her back a bit. I smile and kiss the center of her back. I message just above her ass, where she likes it the most. "I love your hands." She moans. I chuckle and smile at how relaxed she looks, something she isn't usually. I move to her back and shoulders. I kiss her head and wrap my arms around her stomach. She giggles as I lay my head on her back. I close my eyes and just enjoying having her here in my arms. "Hey, babe." I can hear the smile in her voice. "I believe I promised you something." I smirk and pull back. She turns over on her back. I crawl over her and kiss her passionately. She moan as I slip my tongue into her mouth. I run my hands over her breasts and doan to her hips. I hold my hands firmly there, sliding her under me. She kicks my boxers off and I know it's my turn to get started.

_

I wake in a beautiful mess of blonde. Emma's back is facing me with her head resting on my arm. I fold my arm around her. She sleeps peacefully, making me smile. I kiss her head and hold her close to my bare body. She wakes with a groan. "Morning, love." I whisper into her ear.

"Hey," she groans, snuggling into my arm. "I'm not moving so don't ask me too." She sighs with her eyes closed.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I kiss her cheek. A small smile creeps onto her lips. I chuckle and lay back. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. "Swan?" I ask without opening my eyes.

"Hmm?"

"You know what I miss?"

"Having perfect moments like this?" She says. I smile.

"True." I chuckle. "But there's another thing." I grin.

"And what would that be?" She groans.

"Those cute animal onsies you used to wear." Her cheeks turn bright red. I laugh. She smacks my chest. I continue to laugh. She sits up and pulls the covers over herself. "Oh, come on, Swan, I'm only teasing." I sit up, making sure the blankets cover my nether regions. "Swan, my love, did I say something?" I place my hands on her shoulders, as she pulls her knees to her chest. "Whatever I did I'm sorry, I was just teasing." I say in almost a whimper.

"Gotcha!" She yells and jumps on me, making me fall back onto the bed. She giggles as I lay completely stunned.

"Why you, little." She laughs.

"Watcha gonna do 'bout it?" She taunts.

"Oh, my Swan, you really don't want to know." She giggles and kisses me. I chuckle. "Those onsies were adorable." I whisper.

"Well, I still have them." She giggles.

"Put one on... for me?" I beg with my puppy eyes.

"No need to beg." She laughs and pats my head like a dog. She grabs my shirt from the floor and puts it on. She grabs a onsie from the drawer and changes into that. It's a cute bunny. She walks back to me with slightly pink cheeks.

"You are so adorable." I grab her and roll her over.

"And you love it." Our noses brush.

"Aye, that I do.' I kiss her softly but passionately.

We get up and go downstairs for breakfast. I stand by the stove making eggs as I feel a pair of warm arms come around me. "What time do we have to pick up Colin?" She asks into my back.

"My parents said to come get her whenever."I shrug.

"Good. That gives me more time to have you all to myself." She tightens her grip on my stomach. I smile and slide the eggs onto two plates. I turn around and kiss her passionately. She giggles and pulls me closer. I pick her up and lay her on the table. She wraps her legs around my waist. I place my elbows on the table so I can kiss her better. She smiles. I pull back and press my forehead against hers. She licks her lips and smiles. She cups my cheeks, making me smile. "I love you." She pecks my lips.

"I love you too."

_

We sit on the couch, watching T.V. with her in my lap and her head resting on my shoulder. I have my arms secured around her. "Is something bothering you?" She asks, sitting up and turning to look at me. She must've noticed my absent mind.

"Hmm? Oh! No, of course not, love." I try to reasure her.

"Yeah," she wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm not buying that for a second... What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking."

"'Bout what?" She wraps her legs around my waist.

"I was just thinking about how you said you wanted another baby..." I carefully glance into her eyes. "Please don't get mad." I beg.

"Why would I get mad?" She giggles. "I'm the one who brought it up in the first place." She shrugs. "I thought you said you wanted to wait?"

"Well, yeah... I did but..." I trail off.

"But what?"

"Well, I mean we're engaged now, so I was just thinking about getting a bigger place."

"Are you saying you want to move?" I nod. She hugs me tightly. I'm taken back by her action. I hug her back and close my eyes. "I'll go wherever you want to go." She whispers into my ear. "Wherever our love takes us, I'll be happy."

"You're amazing." I whisper.

"I try." She pulls back and cups my cheeks. I chuckle. "Where do you want to go?" She asks, laying against my chest and looking up at me.

"Well, hopefully stay here in Drogheda. I just want us to have a bigger house to have more room for hopefully have more babies." I smile and kiss her neck, wrapping my arms around her stomach. She laughs and curls into me. I chuckle and kiss her head.

"So, you want more babies?" She smiles.

"I would love more." I flip her onto her back and hove between her legs.

"Well, maybe we could do something about that." She smirks. I pull back and pull her up.

"Let's wait a few months, okay? Just 'til Colin is older."

"Fine," she gives a overdramatic sigh. She smiles and kisses me. "I love you, Killian Jones." She smiles and presses her nose too mine.

"I love you, Emma Swan."