36. Drunken Mistakes

One Week Later

Emma's POV

I wake up with Killian snuggled up behind me. I look out the window at the darkened sky. I smile and close my eyes again. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. My phone 'dings'. I reach over to the nightstand and pick it up. It's from Regina.

'Party at my place. 9:00 P.M. bring a date.'

I send a text back.

'We'll be there.'

I turn off my phone and put it back on the nightstand.

"Who was that, love?" I hear a groggily voice ask.

"Regina invited us to her part tonight."

"And what did you say?"

"We would be there." He kisses my neck.

"Wear something cute." I giggle.

"I will."

_________________________________________________________________

We finally get up after spending a few extra hours in bed, just holding each other.

I look around at our beautiful apartment, with a cup of hot cocoa in my hands. I look out at the beautiful dining area.

It has a black, brick, wall filling an entire side with a wood frame shelf. A spiral lamp hangs from the wall on the far right corner. A window coats the entire front wall, giving an amazing view of Drogheda. A thin wood table sits in the middle of the room with two chairs and a stool. A few trinkets are placed on it too give a personal touch. It's placed on birch floors that give the room a flare.

If you turn around you see the exquisite living room. It has two gray couches, a small yellow table sits in the middle with a unique rub underneath. A shelf that holds the T.V., movies, books, and little trinkets lie in front of the couches. A large gray rug lies underneath it all. It meets the same birch floors that are in the dinning room. Stairs float in front as wires come down to hold them. Boxes lie underneath them, still from the move.

The kitchen lies east of the living room, separated by a small wall. Birch lies against the floor. Elegant dark mahogany cabinets lined with gray marble counter tops. A small pan rack hangs on the wall. Four large lamps hang from the ceiling, giving full amount of light, along with a sky light.

If you go upstairs you will find me and Killian's room. It's simple yet elegant. A black brick wall lines the left side with a black piller in the middle. A small shelf stands by it, holding all of Killian's clothes. The bed is pushed up against the front wall. It has gray comforters with matching pillows and a few decorative throw pillows. A orange blanket drapes over the side, giving the room a pop of color. A window hangs above it, stretching from wall to wall. A gray rug lies on the floor by the bed.

Killian wraps his arms around my shoulders as I stare out into the abbis. "You alright, love?" I snap out of my trance.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I turn around to face him.

"Are you sure? You seem kind of... distant." He says with concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine, I promise." I put my arms around his neck.

"Okay, but you do know if anything is bothering you, you can tell me, right?" He says seriously.

"I know, but I'm fine, just thinking." I put on my best smile.

"Okay," he kisses me slowly.

_________________________________________________________________

We get ready for the party. I put on a black dress that stops about mid-thigh. It has sheer black fabric over top of a solid black. The sheer comes over my chest and my shoulders.

Killian walks out in his leather get up. "Wow," his mouth drops. I blush.

"What do you think?" I spin around.

"I- I..." he stutters. I giggle. "You look amazing, fantastic, beautiful. The list could go on." He wraps his arm around my waist. I smile and blush even more, it's that's even possible.

_________________________________________________________________

We arrive at Regina's house. You can hear the music blaring from the car. "Ready?" Killian asks, as we get out.

"Yep. Let's go have some fun." I giggle and pull along. He chuckles. We walk into the crowded house. His grip tightens around my hand at the sight of all the men. I turn around to face him. "Hey," I put my hands to his cheeks. "I'm only going home with one person tonight." He smiles.

"Emma!" Someone yells over the blaring music. I turn around and see Regina waving us over to a table. I take Killian's hand and walk to her. "So glad you two could make it." She smiles.

"Thanks for inviting us."

"You're welcome. I figured you two could take a night out." She smirks.

"Stop it, we're just here to dance and have some fun for once." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say, Em." She smiles and walks away. I roll my eyes and turn to face Killian. He has a smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I smile.

"May I have this dance?" He holds out his hand. I giggle and take it.

"Of course." He smiles and leads to the dance floor. Everyone is dancing at a high pace but Killian and I dance slowly. We dance for awhile until Killian pulls back.

"Let's get some drinks." He pulls me towards the bar. I see Regina giving out drinks as Killian gets us rum. He hands me it.

"Thank you." I take it.

"You're welcome." He kisses my cheek.